No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Khan - Who's chin is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua vs Khan - Who's chin is worse?

Is it now a proven fact that Joshua has a glass chin? He's been rocked in the past but was always able to recoup and come back and win the fight. But for some reason he wasn't able to recover. Does he really have a glass jaw or did he just simply underestimate his opponent.

On the other hand Khan has been knocked down and knocked out cold by big punchers but also held his own in some brutal wars (peterson, maidana). I feel like Khan tries really hard to be an exciting fighter by emulating pac's aggressive fighting style but ends up doing the chicken dance instead. If he had a more defensive approach I think a lot of the knockdown/knockouts could have been avoided.

The question is, who's chin is worse? Who is more susceptible to the big punch and getting knocked down/out.

Y'all crazy.

Fury got dropped by Pakjic, Cunningham, rocked by Firtha and dropped by Wilder twice.

Wilder got rocked by Molina, fried by Ortiz and even got buzzed by Breazeale.

It's the heavyweight division. It can happen. Ruiz aint some powder fisted fighter.

Comment

Joshua’s chin isn’t that bad. He got caught with a big left hook on the top of the head but still had his wits about him. It’s his recovery that’s the main concern. He was hit by solid shots by Povetkin who can bang.

Sure his chin isn’t great but it’s not terrible

Comment

In the heavyweight division they get a pass. The amount of power generated is different.

Joshua does seem a bit chinnier than the rest though, but he's no Khan.

Comment

I tell you what younger hit by a heavy weight then tell me how your chin holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leben View Post
            Y'all crazy.

Fury got dropped by Pakjic, Cunningham, rocked by Firtha and dropped by Wilder twice.

Wilder got rocked by Molina, fried by Ortiz and even got buzzed by Breazeale.

It's the heavyweight division. It can happen. Ruiz aint some powder fisted fighter.
            every one of those instances the fighter recovered. Wilder was so Fried by Ortiz that he won the next round, Was so buzzed by Breazeale he KO'd him seconds later. Ditto Fury

Joshua got knocked down in the third and was still ****ed from it in the 7th.

Comment

khan has the worst chin of any world champ of the last decade

Comment

I don't consider either too bad. Anyone get hit with kind of shots Khan get hit with will go down too. He has the worse defense out of former "elite" fighters. Joshua got hit clean by a huge heavyweight. Again, anyone woulda been down. Both fighters are a result of less than average defense

Comment

since its not fair to compare their chins due to weight classes, maybe we should compare their hearts?

Comment

Khan definitely has more heart. If he has the legs to get back up then he definitely would try. Joshua on the other hand seemed like he just didn't want to continue anymore to save himself the embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                    X