• So, Haney is really pursuing a title shot against Lomachenko

Talented kid with a bright future but he isn't ready

No is ready but there is a nice payday for them

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      No is ready but there is a nice payday for them
      I don't think the kid is only trying it for the money

Comment

Would love to see Loma whoop his ass. Teofimo Lopez would fuk him up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Would love to see Loma whoop his ass. Teofimo Lopez would fuk him up right now.
          I don't wanna see Loma beat up kids

Comment

That Linares fight to me showed Loma is more beatable at 135 than any other division he's been at.

I like this move. If he loses its a great learning experience. If he wins the boxing world is his oyster & then mfers can make some real Floyd comparisons.

And hearing Devin talk recently I think he's a smart cat with a plan & I don't foresee him fighting at 30. I think this CTE sh^t is gonna have more cats getting in, making moves & getting out.

Comment

I believe Hanney has more of a chance to beat Loma than Teo but still not much of a chance for either guy.

Comment

A lot of young guns aiming for Lomachenko. Lopez, Haney are also huge for the division. Will be interesting to see what Lomachenko can do with them.

Comment

All he have to do is give a good account of himself its a win/win.

Comment

Haney 100% believes he can win. Why wouldn't he want the fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X