Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Leader78 jealous of M.Garcia's next PPV, PROVES Spence wasn't the PPV attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    No it just seems weird that Spence and porter beat Mikey and Danny Garcia But there fight is on regular tv but the losers(in their respective fights) are getting on Ppv.

I am of the opinion of if Spence/porter is on free tv so should Mikey/Danny be too because they lost to them.

And also pbc is putting any somewhat even competitive fight on Ppv. boxing is making just too many ppv’s.
    It’s not weird at all, Latino boxers are the ones with the fan base. Anyone saying Spence sold that PPV etc is just lying to themselves. It’s why Garcia is on PPV and Spence is back on regular TV.

Comment

Spence trying to pander coming out dressed as Captain Mexico on a non Mexican holiday was already all the proof I needed. This is just icing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        It’s not weird at all, Latino boxers are the ones with the fan base. Anyone saying Spence sold that PPV etc is just lying to themselves. It’s why Garcia is on PPV and Spence is back on regular TV.
        Mikey doesn’t have a proven Ppv track record. The Spence fight was his 1st one and he lost. And Danny Garcia has never been on PPV. What I am saying is if Spence vs porter which is a unification fight is on regular tv then Mikey and Danny the losers of the past fights should be on regular tv too.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Don't be upset that you've been identified. Fact is you over do it to where it's obvious
          Lol. You like that post history I flexed you on mayne!

Comment

No it just seems weird that Spence and porter beat Mikey and Danny Garcia But there fight is on regular tv but the losers(in their respective fights) are getting on Ppv.

I am of the opinion of if Spence/porter is on free tv so should Mikey/Danny be too because they lost to them.

And also pbc is putting any somewhat even competitive fight on Ppv. boxing is making just too many ppv’s.
            Basically. How are you going to put Garcia v Gqrcia at the moment on PPV? I bet it doesnt happen.

Comment

Yep. This proves 100% without a doubt that Mikey Garcia was the one driving PPV buys for Spence vs Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Uh oh... your favorite show was called upon ...
                Frankie2Jabs,
                Check out the first 2 or 3 minutes of the following... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBE1x02ETqY

Comment

thats not how boxing works.

If the fighters have the fan base to pull off a PPV then boxing will put a PPV on, ESPECIALLY when they are getting paid top dollar.

Spence isnt as popular as people think, and well porter like spence says cant sell out a family cookout. So the powers that be arent confident in putting that on PPV and it being successful like they are confident in putting MIkey vs Danny on PPV and it being successful.

All that matters is BUYS! and bottom line is the experience people on PBC team believe that Mikey/Danny can hit and surpass the minimum PPV buys and Spence/Porter Cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
                    Frankie2Jabs,
                    Check out the first 2 or 3 minutes of the following... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBE1x02ETqY
                    Yeah that guy cool. He’s the Steve Urkell of boxing hosts and gives good comedy behind it. He doesn’t sound stupid ghetto neither. Ghetto ain’t bad, but stupid ghetto is super bad.

Comment

Wow . Another LDBC thread from Frankie .
                      Them boys should pay you for the amount of promotion you give 'em .

Comment

Working...
                      X