Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knows how much is Breazeale getting from the Wilder fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows how much is Breazeale getting from the Wilder fight?

Why aren't they yelling LOWBALL when it comes to Haymon?

It’s none of your business. No fighter will ever claim lowball offers from Haymon that’s why they aren’t “yelling it”. That’s why they all leave Arum and run to Haymon.

Comment

Probably Dominic's first $1 million only because they'd be Hearn's laughing stock. Otherwise, Haymon would only give him $500K just like he did with Ortiz.

Comment

I heard something not long after Wilder turned down 100 million from DAZN from breazeale saying Wilder had cost him millions by taking it on Showtime. Although to be fair i didnt think any deal had been struck by then anyway so how Breazeale knew what he was going to lose out on im not sure.

It seems the PBC are not in the habit of overpaying and this fight is not on PPV. But the figures wont be released, Team Breazeale would of signed a clause on it, we will not be finding out what he is to get any time soon. Ive watched this sport long enough to know how this game works. If the pay is good of an offer is big they will quite happily present it in the open. If the pay is not good or the offer a bad one it will be done behind closed doors, a fighters split will hold a confidentiality clause.

If Wilder or Breazeale were getting more or the same or even close to what DAZN was offering them we would know by now what each fighter was to be paid. The fact it is all being kept behind closed doors tells me it isnt anywhere near what DAZN was offering.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          I heard something not long after Wilder turned down 100 million from DAZN from breazeale saying Wilder had cost him millions by taking it on Showtime. Although to be fair i didnt think any deal had been struck by then anyway so how Breazeale knew what he was going to lose out on im not sure.

It seems the PBC are not in the habit of overpaying and this fight is not on PPV. But the figures wont be released, Team Breazeale would of signed a clause on it, we will not be finding out what he is to get any time soon. Ive watched this sport long enough to know how this game works. If the pay is good of an offer is big they will quite happily present it in the open. If the pay is not good or the offer a bad one it will be done behind closed doors, a fighters split will hold a confidentiality clause.

If Wilder or Breazeale were getting more or the same or even close to what DAZN was offering them we would know by now what each fighter was to be paid. The fact it is all being kept behind closed doors tells me it isnt anywhere near what DAZN was offering.
          They should pay him 2.5Million like Jacobs got and lie and say he’s getting 10M on the backend lol. Can’t wait to see what AJ purse is with the NYSAC. If it wasn’t for the comission we know lying Hearn would’ve said Danny was making 25M. Lol

Comment

I mean Joshua's debut fight in the US can offer as much as $5-7 mil for his opponent, yet here is Wilder who'd been fighting in his native land since time immemorial and can't even offer that much for his opponent, except for a UK fighter.

It's crazy isn't it?
            Haymon is the number one lowballer if you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              They should pay him 2.5Million like Jacobs got and lie and say he’s getting 10M on the backend lol. Can’t wait to see what AJ purse is with the NYSAC. If it wasn’t for the comission we know lying Hearn would’ve said Danny was making 25M. Lol
              i have no idea what you are on about. Is that what Jacobs got? 2.5? What was it claimed he was earning and where can i find this information, no offense your word cant be trusted.

Comment

Cuz no one is ever accusing Haymon of lowballing. Haymon is pretty known for getting any particular fighter with him their max payday for the caliber of guy they are fighting.

Seems like a lot of Haymon guys are even linked into back end money which most fighters with promoters rarely seem to be. Probably Joshua & Canelo are among the few who are who aren't with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Cuz no one is ever accusing Haymon of lowballing. Haymon is pretty known for getting any particular fighter with him their max payday for the caliber of guy they are fighting.

Seems like a lot of Haymon guys are even linked into back end money which most fighters with promoters rarely seem to be. Probably Joshua & Canelo are among the few who are who aren't with Haymon.
                  What is back end money?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    I mean Joshua's debut fight in the US can offer as much as $5-7 mil for his opponent, yet here is Wilder who'd been fighting in his native land since time immemorial and can't even offer that much for his opponent, except for a UK fighter.

It's crazy isn't it?
                    Haymon is the number one lowballer if you think about it.
                    Impression i get is Joshua was offering Ortiz more money than Wilder will recieve himself in the Breazeale fight. I dont know what Wilder will be getting but that how i know its not alot. If it were alot they would of released that figure to shut everybody up about the DAZN offer but they have instead chosen to lock it down.

Haymon doesnt want to compete against DAZN so he just pays them less money and tells them to keep their traps shut.

Comment

Working...
                    X