Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-18-2019, 01:13 AM #11
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13050 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 1,043,753.42
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
have you ever gone panning for gold? me and bro are planning to try it this year, looks liek fun.
I had a fascination with that as a kid. Did a bit of it in northern AZ. Studied the science behind it a few years ago and found it pays to do a bit of research on the region before you go.
To me, it's relaxing fun and actually pays too. Not a lot of hobbies pay you to play in the creek.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:28 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2388 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 37,727.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I had a fascination with that as a kid. Did a bit of it in northern AZ. Studied the science behind it a few years ago and found it pays to do a bit of research on the region before you go.
To me, it's relaxing fun and actually pays too. Not a lot of hobbies pay you to play in the creek.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Years ago, a kid from my school found a massive nugget in the rubble near an abandoned mine in the Australian outback

Set him up for life
Tomjas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:48 AM #13
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 19,395.15
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
What are some of your favorite destinations and what cool cAmping gear do you own? Do you get drunk, high?
I've done some real camping in Africa. It was great, lions making noise just outside the tents and hyenas not far off. Saw the biggest python I have ever seen.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:27 AM #14
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13050 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 1,043,753.42
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
Years ago, a kid from my school found a massive nugget in the rubble near an abandoned mine in the Australian outback

Set him up for life
Damn.
Your story is going to have me back out there sifting through the mud.

Last thing outdoorsy I did was crystal and fossil hunting with the wife last year. We actually found a clear quartz the size of a AA battery and I found a rock full of fossilized shells with a prehistoric predatory fish jawbone in it. Fun stuff.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:22 AM #15
westernchamp

Quoted: 2642 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 96,889.01

i love outdoor and going camping but i gotta admit i havent gone camping, like a real camping trip with homies, etc. i've done camping trips as a kid, etc. those were always fun times.
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:07 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5210 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 87,985.88
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Just came back from 2 nights/3 days at Sequoia and man that was a healing.

It’s fkin snowing like crazy at Sequioa/Yosemite, can ya believe that sht at this time of year.

I didnt need tire chains cuz I got a 4x4 but gotta admit it made me stay alert driving up there real slow. It was snowing and hella foggy so i was only able to see couple feet ahead of me.

One thing that killed it for me was how my wife accidently washed my pants that had all my weed inside but air was so good up there i didnt think about weed too much.

Im going to do this every other week, we only live once.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 12:15 PM #17
Dorian's Protege

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 43,587.83
Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* 
damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing 
For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero Happy birthday in advance bro. - Willy Wanker Hows The GTR? - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

i spend my time outdoors in the woods every weekend --- milsim airsoft with 150+players.
its like battlefield/COD but not sitting on my ass at home. this is my new found hobby since january.
KING MEAT is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
camping?, guys

User Tag List