Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-09-2019, 12:48 AM #11
Banned

Quoted: 3375 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 65,510.63
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

I think the key to being alpha is just focus on what you want to do and go after it, you are at least doing the right thing on the right path

I think the key to being beta is focusing on trying to one up other people, especially if they are just people around you with no inherit meaning, it gets you nothing, they are nothing, you are a staw man, you are fake, you are not on your purpose

Last edited by AlexKid; 04-09-2019 at 12:53 AM.
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:50 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
KEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 20,603.23

Have you ever tried taking it up the pooper?

What if the first time somebody shoots their load in you, you have a spiritual epiphany.. and you realize it's what you've been searching for your whole life?
KEY LOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:12 AM #13
Banned

AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEY LOW View Post

What if the first time somebody shoots their load in you, you have a spiritual epiphany.. and you realize it's what you've been searching for your whole life?
Go get on with your purpose, stop seeking my validation

Last edited by AlexKid; 04-09-2019 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:22 AM #14
Winning

Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 51,570.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEY LOW View Post

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Oh wait, awww I just got alpha'd didn't I alex?

nígga you gay alex lmao
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:09 AM #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post

Oh wait, awww I just got alpha'd didn't I alex?

nígga you gay alex lmao
Thats alot of laughing faces, ive never seen so many in a post before (The lady doth protest too much, me thinks?)

I see who you REALLY are bro.

I didnt intend to upset you. The life of a narc isnt very nice, (for you or the people you target) perhaps seek therapy?

If you can get some healthy self esteem then Ed really will win!

Last edited by AlexKid; 04-09-2019 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:35 AM #16
Winning

Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 51,570.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
Thats alot of laughing faces, ive never seen so many in a post before (The lady doth protest too much, me thinks?)

I see who you REALLY are bro.

I didnt intend to upset you. The life of a narc isnt very nice, (for you or the people you target) perhaps seek therapy?

If you can get some healthy self esteem then Ed really will win!
I wish we can post audio clips cuz I was literally laughing bruh

Look man I ain't upset with you, but you do be posting hella gay threads.
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:43 AM #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
I wish we can post audio clips cuz I was literally laughing bruh

Look man I ain't upset with you, but you do be posting hella gay threads.
That was very mean Ed, you know who is mean? Low self esteem people, people with their feelings hurt. The evidence is becoming overwhelming, so do you still want to pretend or is that no longer an option at this point?

Not very believable the comment you just made either, this isnt very funny at all, this thread and all the comments, and yet you put more laughter icons in 1 sentence than I ever saw in my life.....

Keep up the pretense?

Last edited by AlexKid; 04-09-2019 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:09 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 794 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 31,956.46
No Message - -jose- Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
.... if you laugh at someones joke its physiologically almost a submission making you beta

or by 1 upping e.g. giving fatherly advice you while also being very nice. (Im the dad im alpha you the child/son/beta but im helping you im being kind....not)

Or they will tell you say something thats hard to understand in an attempt to get you seeking their validation on your intelligence etc making you beta since u seek their validation

Are they REALLY ways to alpha people it seems so pathetic and such a beta thing to do!?

I think they are straw men pretend alpha's using trickery and fake things to cause an illusion.

Someone thats truly alpha "HAS IT" and doesn't need to try? (at least not in those ways, its almost an advanced form of neediness an an advanced form of being beta)

What do you think?
Sure there will always be natural alphas. They have strong personalities and could impose their reality to others easier than betas can.. you walk with them you’re body is kinda automated to be a step behind. Betas are naturally laid back individuals.

But if this is about getting women, as most of it is, there are major disadvantages for alphas as well.. ones that a beta can use to outgame and outsmart him.

Sure you can compete with all those techniques to create a greater alpha impression. Tapping the alphas back strongly so that he spills his drink. Calling him names. Making the better jokes. Etc etc

Alphas are often intimidating. So when it comes to woman, they usually can’t go under the radar. They’re intentions are too obvious even if they try to conceal it.. and that’s not all women’s cup of tea. They’re too threatening. It’s like there’s a “i’ll screw you written over their heads”. You intimidate those who have weaker personalities than you do.

The beta’s advantage meanwhile is that he comes under the radar, can easily be just friends with the hotties first. And the shy type girls. There he can display his full arsenal without being threatening, his wit, character and value.. and connect with them easier than alphas. The hotties never know they’re already hook.

I am not an alpha. But i’m a straight up competitor.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:21 AM #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
Sure there will always be natural alphas. They have strong personalities and could impose their reality to others easier than betas can.. you walk with them you’re body is kinda automated to be a step behind. Betas are naturally laid back individuals.

But if this is about getting women, as most of it is, there are major disadvantages for alphas as well.. ones that a beta can use to outgame and outsmart him.

Sure you can compete with all those techniques to create a greater alpha impression. Tapping the alphas back strongly so that he spills his drink. Calling him names. Making the better jokes. Etc etc

Alphas are often intimidating. So when it comes to woman, they usually can’t go under the radar. They’re intentions are too obvious even if they try to conceal it.. and that’s not all women’s cup of tea. They’re too threatening. It’s like there’s a “i’ll screw you written over their heads”. You intimidate those who have weaker personalities than you do.

The beta’s advantage meanwhile is that he comes under the radar, can easily be just friends with the hotties first. And the shy type girls. There he can display his full arsenal without being threatening, his wit, character and value.. and connect with them easier than alphas. The hotties never know they’re already hook.

I am not an alpha. But i’m a straight up competitor.
You're a sneaky Jew! Sounds like you have this area handled and well researched good show bro!

Thanks for the insight!
Old 04-09-2019, 09:01 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Redsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,959.02

"alpha" and "beta" are terms for male gays, aren't they?
Redsox is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"alpha", guys, laugh....., making, noticed