Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-29-2019, 01:07 AM #21
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20497 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369,255.13
Total Points: 1,374,558.92
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Lol racial identity is a pretty new concept in humanity history
This means nothing unless you are suggesting everyone looked the same in Jesus' day.

Race is clearly a thing, even if its not as cut n dry as people make it, even if it was different or not as much of a thing back in "biblical" times. Thus Jesus OBVIOUSLY had a racial identity.

Quote:
Then who cares what skin colour, Jesus was, it is just completely restarted and tells a lot about the insecurities about the people trying to appropriate the dude.
I'd counter-argue it says a lot about the insecurities of those arguing against Jesus' non-white-ness.

I don't even have a dog in the what race was Jesus debate cuz I don't buy ANY religion origin story, but from his description in the bible it don't sound like he was the guy I've seen hanging around in churches so for that reason its a lil odd you gotta admit.

It'd be like if suddenly George Bush Jr was being represented as a Asian woman in the media (although in fairness with the Bruce to Caitlyn thing this might be a reality these days). Granted the appearance of Jesus isn't known in the same way as George Jr is, but the analogy remains relevant. The known details of bible Jesus doesn't appear to be the same guy as the public facing Jesus Churches throw out there.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:25 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2030 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 32,096.24
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
That's kinda out of left field.

Did you watch the video? What's your assessment of the guest?
No but I know 90% of blacks vote Democrat
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:30 AM #23
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11662 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,231,198.75
Total Points: 2,329,287.15
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
No but I know 90% of blacks vote Democrat
So you just came here to talk shlt. Guess you just wanted to make your point that "whoever votes democrat is stupid" and "90% of blacks vote democrat"...so according to you...

we know what dumb bs you are trying to spread.

Well spoiler alert. Surprise muffuccka. He voted for Trump.

And welcome to the ignore list.

Last edited by travestyny; 03-29-2019 at 01:35 AM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:57 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 33,556.67
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
This means nothing unless you are suggesting everyone looked the same in Jesus' day.

Race is clearly a thing, even if its not as cut n dry as people make it, even if it was different or not as much of a thing back in "biblical" times. Thus Jesus OBVIOUSLY had a racial identity.

I'd counter-argue it says a lot about the insecurities of those arguing against Jesus' non-white-ness.

I don't even have a dog in the what race was Jesus debate cuz I don't buy ANY religion origin story, but from his description in the bible it don't sound like he was the guy I've seen hanging around in churches so for that reason its a lil odd you gotta admit.

It'd be like if suddenly George Bush Jr was being represented as a Asian woman in the media (although in fairness with the Bruce to Caitlyn thing this might be a reality these days). Granted the appearance of Jesus isn't known in the same way as George Jr is, but the analogy remains relevant. The known details of bible Jesus doesn't appear to be the same guy as the public facing Jesus Churches throw out there.
Racial identity doesn't mean sht unless you give it proper value it is just that modern society is obsessed with it, race is not an identity unless you make something out of it.

You didn't read my full comment.

Christianism grew up in Europe, and people represented him like themselves.

The American church is just a following of the European church.

We actually have a picture of ww bush, not Jesus. So European churches represented him white, that's all.

So people had to represent him.somehow in times with no camera, internet...there is no conspiracy behind it nor something wrong imo

Same with Buddhism, Buddah is represented as a fat Asian in Thailand, China, when Buddah was a slim tall north Indian and never looked probably like bubboy Fernandez lol it is not a problem in Asia...and it shouldn't IMO

Those debate are just typical ignorant American issues sorry to tell bro

American people should travel more instead of closing themselves into dumb" racial iden******"

Any people claiming Jesus was white or black or anything are idiots, they have no clue, and it doesn't make sense either way, Jesus was a middle eat jew born in Palestine,
but I have no problem with people representing him fat, slim, black, orange whatever...

Last edited by BillyBoxing; 03-29-2019 at 02:03 AM.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:15 AM #25
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5638 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,185.93
Total Points: 96,854.79
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I'll take a listen for the black panther dude but jessie is an idiot. Hard to watch any of his videos and take him seriously
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:28 AM #26
Contender

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Henniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond reputeHenniger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,214.11

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

This is what a first century Jew born in Jerusalem looked like.
Henniger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:00 AM #27
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20497 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369,255.13
Total Points: 1,374,558.92
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Racial identity doesn't mean sht unless you give it proper value it is just that modern society is obsessed with it, race is not an identity unless you make something out of it.
This is silly. EVERYTHING about you is a part of your identity. Gender, height, race, weight, hair color, eye color, attractiveness, posture, etc & so on. It all defines you to some degree along with your personal attributes & your actions.

Quote:
We actually have a picture of ww bush, not Jesus. So European churches represented him white, that's all.
Where did I say we have a picture of Jesus? We do have a description of him in the bible & thats not a accurate depiction of him in church.

Quote:
Those debate are just typical ignorant American issues sorry to tell bro

American people should travel more instead of closing themselves into dumb" racial iden******"
I'm not really seeing this as much of a debate. The guy described in the book isn't the guy hangin up in churches. Thats the beginning & end of my angle with this.

I could give a f#ck about the reasons for it. And I'm not THAT invested in it cuz I don't believe in magical mfers in the first place.

For the people who believe in Jesus you're probably right or more right than wrong anyway.

And while I don't disagree Americans should travel more what you are discounting is Americans aren't one thing like virtually every other country in the world. Americans ARE the world. We got mfers from all over the globe in this country exposing us to numerous cultures & beliefs unlike anywhere else in the world.

I'm no spring chicken & when I was growing up in a 5,000 population town I had white kids of various nationalities, black kids, Mexican & PR kids, Asian kids from a couple backgrounds & even one Indian cat in my classes before I made it to Jr High & I might be forgetting some race/nationalities.

And this wasn't NYC or Chicago where you can enter whole sections of a city thats a lil fake Americanized version of various countries.

So Americans actually tend to have more experience with dealing with various groups outside whatever your own group is from birth in lotsa areas in the US.

Quote:
but I have no problem with people representing him fat, slim, black, orange whatever...
Then why the f#ck you going back n forth with me lol?

I don't even believe in the f#cking guy but the book guy & the church guy don't f#cking match up is all I'm saying.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:22 AM #28
Predator....

Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 71,487.64
Merry Christmas to you and yours SP - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year P - HughJass U too funny :) - PorterIsFuture It's a large mug P. Can't green ya ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Faux News :lol1: - Rocky... WAR SWEET PEA. Cheers to this weekend's fights, bruh. - Mike D ran out of green, thanks for your response - jazluvr Merry Christmas bud! - TBear truth - BOXEO _ 
fcuking Pea :lol1: you made me choke on my Blimpies sandwich :lol1: - -jose- Happy Holidays Sweet Pea - TBear Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!!! - HAMMER77777 Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Happy birthday and sh*t. - P.K Dionysus Stevie thread :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers, man... - anthonydavid11 Good poster - 1bad65 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
We are no longer pawns to the Democratic Party.
Sure.

Ya'll still vote 90 percent Democrat.

Who the fuck is anybody fooling who any more?
Sweet Pea 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:39 AM #29
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11662 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,231,198.75
Total Points: 2,329,287.15
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
I don't even believe in the f#cking guy but the book guy & the church guy don't f#cking match up is all I'm saying.
I'm with you. I don't believe Jesus ever existed. Definitely not in the capacity that is claimed. None of the prominent historians alive at that time and in the area ever mentioned a dude that performed all types of miracles? Hmmm. The only mentions of him have been proven to be forgeries, and his story is far too similar to characters in other religions. The first zeitgeist documentary was very convincing regarding Jesus most likely never existing.

And you make a great point about his description being in the book, yet the images widely used being very, very different.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:34 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 33,556.67
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
This is silly. EVERYTHING about you is a part of your identity. Gender, height, race, weight, hair color, eye color, attractiveness, posture, etc & so on. It all defines you to some degree along with your personal attributes & your actions.

Where did I say we have a picture of Jesus? We do have a description of him in the bible & thats not a accurate depiction of him in church.

I'm not really seeing this as much of a debate. The guy described in the book isn't the guy hangin up in churches. Thats the beginning & end of my angle with this.

I could give a f#ck about the reasons for it. And I'm not THAT invested in it cuz I don't believe in magical mfers in the first place.

For the people who believe in Jesus you're probably right or more right than wrong anyway.

And while I don't disagree Americans should travel more what you are discounting is Americans aren't one thing like virtually every other country in the world. Americans ARE the world. We got mfers from all over the globe in this country exposing us to numerous cultures & beliefs unlike anywhere else in the world.

I'm no spring chicken & when I was growing up in a 5,000 population town I had white kids of various nationalities, black kids, Mexican & PR kids, Asian kids from a couple backgrounds & even one Indian cat in my classes before I made it to Jr High & I might be forgetting some race/nationalities.

And this wasn't NYC or Chicago where you can enter whole sections of a city thats a lil fake Americanized version of various countries.

So Americans actually tend to have more experience with dealing with various groups outside whatever your own group is from birth in lotsa areas in the US.

Then why the f#ck you going back n forth with me lol?

But race is a dumb concept, most people are mixed, ranking people in white, black, Latinos is idiotic.

I have a question for you.

What race Canelo is?
An American would say Mexican, Latino, but Mexican is not a race.
Canelo is from a gallego Spanish family in Mexico. So technically he's white and European since Spain is in Europe.

So Latino, white, European, mexican?

I'm half Spanish, we Spanish have gaellic blood (Irish), north African blood, and also Caucasus countries blood from center Asia....

So race is a dumb concept, and skin colour should not be an issue, just like hair colour.

You are making a big deal out of it, and despite being in school with black cats, it doesn't make you understanding or feeling a piece of Africa and his realities.

Jesus said himself," separation is evil."

He was one wise ****ah especially dropping heavy sht 2000 years ago.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
new black panther party, race, trump