No announcement yet.

BRONER Has MENTAL Breakdown Gay Walmart Mgr Fan Hugged Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRONER Has MENTAL Breakdown Gay Walmart Mgr Fan Hugged Him

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 03-20-2019, 01:08 PM.

At least Broner has some redeeming qualities and hates degenerate weak men unlike Mcgregor who acts like a bytch and approves of gays.

Broner is A okay in my book. Any man that hates gays can't be bad

Comment

Why make video about it tho....

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        At least Broner has some redeeming qualities and hates degenerate weak men unlike Mcgregor who acts like a bytch and approves of gays.

Ironic lol

suck me off m8

Comment

Originally posted by Erroid View Post
          Ironic lol
          Doesn't make me gay doe

Comment

Lol whoa.i tend to follow the Bible here so I'm kinda with Adrien on this one.and we all know where the Bible stands on this matter.but at the same time he shouldn't let something this domonic get him bent outta shape like this.be secure with your man hood buddy lol

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              Lol whoa.i tend to follow the Bible here so I'm kinda with Adrien on this one.and we all know where the Bible stands on this matter.but at the same time he shouldn't let something this domonic get him bent outta shape like this.be secure with your man hood buddy lol
              I don’t want to assume you’re agreeing with Broner on assulting or murdering another person(s) but on second thought, considering that fictitious book you follow sanctions murder, genocide and things like slavery, maybe it’s a good idea to not overlook the possibility.

Doesn't make me gay doe
              Sure...and Broner says hella gay shît just so he can say pause or no hômô because those are his favorite words right?

Comment

Broner better have showered and washed his clothes within 30 minutes.

Otherwise there's a strong possibility he's going to become gay.

Comment

broner and you are both gay.

Comment

I thought Broner was a punk ass ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X