Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Naseem Hamed, Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao vs Naseem Hamed, Who Wins?

Who win's this explosive fight at featherweight, both fighters at thier very best. Both fighters are dynamic, powerful southpaws, rare when it comes to lefties. How does it unfold?
    Naseem by KO
    27.91%
    Pac by KO
    58.91%
    Hamed by Dec
    1.55%
    Manny by Dec
    11.63%

Manny via MAB beatdown. you cant even be serious if you are the other vote, the one for Hamed by KO.

Comment

Pac by KO, I've seen Hamed fight only a few times but from what I could see he got hit WAY too much and never fought anybody with the power of Pacquiao. Barrera put on a boxing clinic in that fight with Hamed, he embarrassed him while Pacquiao was able to win by TKO against Barrera.

Comment

Pac's faster and would score more combos. He takes a better punch than most of the guys Hamed iced too.

Comment

Hard to say. At his best Hamed had more in his arsenal than even Pacquiao, but rather than dominating his opponents with energy he relied on single sick shots. For that reason I'll say he has trouble coping with Pacquiaos relentlessness and gets beat by KO.

Comment

Yeah I'd have to say one sided ass whoopin.. Pac >> Hamed

Comment

Excitement. Entertainment at its best. Manny should win this because he has evolved as a boxer. But Prince Naseem never got KTFO by anybody. So for old time sake Hamed by Decision

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
                Manny via MAB beatdown. you cant even be serious if you are the other vote, the one for Hamed by KO.
                Boxing doesn't work that way! SRL vs Duran beatdown (Hearns)

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                  Excitement. Entertainment at its best. Manny should win this because he has evolved as a boxer. But Prince Naseem never got KTFO by anybody. So for old time sake Hamed by Decision
                  I seriously think Naz would catch the wreckless Pacman coming in. Naz has serious one punch power and always played counter puncher. Marquez rocked Manny with pin point counters. If Naz landed one of those heat seekers on Manny it would be lights out.

Comment

Hamed was such a fragile insecure man. When he was taking punches from Barrera he seemed shocked, he tried to make out as if he was letting him do it and smiling and dumb ****. The whole time Barrera was battering him.

It was clear getting hit and frustrated was hurting his ego and the result basically killed the fraudulent public image which hamed had bought into and thus his hollow self-belief to the point where he couldn't fight again

Comment

Working...
                    X