Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any non AJ fans sort of feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely feel sorry for him, he had the world by the balls and was the heir apparent. He looked the part physically, conducted himself with grace, and just came off as a very likable guy. And for him to get sparked out by not Wilder, Fury, or even Jarell Miller, but by this guy,

Is totally embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Yeah, the poor guy only made tens of millions of dollars in his 3+ year reign as heavyweight champion of the world. Truly, the darkest of days.

Meanwhile I return to my glorious life working in a warehouse.
      Best comment of the year.

Comment

I won't say I'm a "Non Fan" at all, I watched his entire QUESTIONABLE Olympic Gold Medal Run and every one of his Pro Fights so I like AJ BUT the people around him (Eddie Hearn) and some of his Fans are the f#cking WORSE!

So yes I do feel for AJ himself but I am laughing at Eddie and the EXTREME AJ Male Groupies who got arrogant over the last few months and thought AJ was this Unbeatable GOD! They deserved to be HUMBLED far more than AJ does and that is what is happening right now. What they WISHED on Wilder...HAPPENED TO AJ!

AJ will be fine and will bounce back BUT he needs to get himself right mentally. Stop letting Eddie talk you into doing things you don't want to do AJ! You owe Eddie NOTHING, you're the talent, you're the one making him and his daddy A LOT of money and allowing their company to get this big deals with DAZN and SKY SPORTS that is off the back of AJ. If AJ doesn't want to fight in America then he SHOULDN'T but he probably did it for Hearn and to fulfill his GREED and to satisfy DAZN so he can make HIS MONEY.

Could explain why his Father Robert Joshua was trying to whip Eddie Hearn ASS after the fight because his son was FORCED out their as you can see because he NEVER looked comfortable even from the Ring Walk to standing around waiting for the National Anthems to finish
        Last edited by sicko; 06-03-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X