Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put in perspective: Terence Crawford couldn't legit KO a ONE-ARMED fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    This is what I mean by asterisks.

With the recent news about Khan's elbow. I don't want hear jack from the Pacquiao crowd who say "Mayweather's win is tainted because Manny had one arm!!!"

Because by that logic, Terence Crawford's win is tainted because Khan had one arm.

More importantly...Crawford was so unable to affect the alleged "Glass jaw!!!" that he resorted to a blatant low blow to trigger a stoppage. Against an even more damaged Amir Khan.

This is what I'm talking about when I say I'm disappointed in Crawford's welterweight resume. it's garbage, pure and simple. First, a one-legged Benavidez damn near takes him the distance, now a one-armed Khan damn near takes him the distance.
    They’re all fkn bums anyway. Crawford is 31 already. He’ll be past it a year or a couple from now yet he’s fighting bums like Khan at the prime of his career. And didn’t even deliver a scintillating KO like he’s supposed to. I know the Floyd that fought Hatton or Judah or Gatti would have hit that chin way earlier as Khan is obviously past it. Prime Pac maybe would have done the job inside 3 rounds since he obviously know Khan’s weakness, there’s no waiting game for that to make it happen.

Doesn’t change the fact that Khan quit either. khan is the most delusional fighter i’ve ever known and I’m just upset that crawford didn’t deliver a well deserved KO for this guy’s delusional ass. Now I’m back to rooting Brook-khan to happen just so he could KO this guy. His talks are just far from reality and I don’t why his fans keep on supporting him. There are things to appreciate surely but that just pale in comparison to the negative things this guy say or do.

And spence is also going towards the “well, i dont need him route” which is just cowardly.. nothing going on in boxing right that’ll make you love it

If the last floyd manny era somehow paled to the previous era how much more this one. Damn

Canelo has the attitude to be great and he is. But lacks that electrifying win.. or the capacity to do so since he really has no second gear. Dude just doesn’t close out well in his fights if it goes the distance. His best win have been close no matter what fanboys will say.
    Last edited by dibzvincent143; 05-11-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      Crawford didn't have to or had the opportunity because Khan quit. First he said it was the low blow now weeks later he's saying it was his elbow.

Atleast Pacquiao tried to bring up his shoulder on fight night but by then it was too late. Khan bringing it up 2 weeks later is way too late.
      First Manny said he got robbed. THEN he said he was injured going in despite lying on the form. THEN it was that he got hurt DURING the fight.

Khan went in hurt, period.

Not the same level of excuses.

Comment

You cray

TC can ko anyone under 54

Comment

This is what I mean by asterisks.

With the recent news about Khan's elbow. I don't want hear jack from the Pacquiao crowd who say "Mayweather's win is tainted because Manny had one arm!!!"

Because by that logic, Terence Crawford's win is tainted because Khan had one arm.

More importantly...Crawford was so unable to affect the alleged "Glass jaw!!!" that he resorted to a blatant low blow to trigger a stoppage. Against an even more damaged Amir Khan.

This is what I'm talking about when I say I'm disappointed in Crawford's welterweight resume. it's garbage, pure and simple. First, a one-legged Benavidez damn near takes him the distance, now a one-armed Khan damn near takes him the distance.
          Okay. What’s ur track record on picking fights? Nothing wrong with talking smack. We all know what the biggest fights were over the last few years, how did u fare? Who did u say would win Manny v Floyd? I’ll care more about ur post fight analysis if ur pre fight ones are accurate? Maybe they are?

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
            Okay. What’s ur track record on picking fights? Nothing wrong with talking smack. We all know what the biggest fights were over the last few years, how did u fare? Who did u say would win Manny v Floyd? I’ll care more about ur post fight analysis if ur pre fight ones are accurate? Maybe they are?
            I said multiple times that I saw no possible way Manny Pacquiao would beat Floyd given his performance against Chris Algieri and his inability to get Algieri out of there OR seriously hurt him, plus his struggling with Bradley in two of the three fights and getting knocked out by Marquez after getting dropped - the same Marquez that Floyd walked through.

But let's talk about more important call outs.

Pac/Bradley 1: During the lead up presser when Bradley held up the fake rematch ticket, I knew the fix was in and I called that Bradley was going to win the fight.

Pac/Horn: I said MULTIPLE times that Jeff Horn was going to take Manny the distance. Mine was the lone voice around here - everyone else said "ohh Manny's about his first KO in years!!" "Jeff Horn is a bum" etc etc. We saw what happened. Even I didn't expect a win, but I damn sure didn't see Manny knocking the guy out. Not a guy who survived Randall Bailey. In fact I even said at the time it likely would end up another Pac/Bradley 1 situation with people screaming robbery.

Choco/Rungvisai 1: I called Choco losing the moment he got dropped. People around here said Srisaket cheated, headbutts, etc and Choco was P4P. We saw what happened.

Rungvisai/Choco 2: 30 day weigh in, I said Choco looks pudgy, not taking it serious and was going to get hurt. I got attacked like the plague, Choco's a legendary great, the first fight was a fluke, etc etc. We saw what happened.

Rungvisai/Estrada: I said I don't see Estrada getting a win out of this guy that eats rats. We saw what happened.

Rungvisai/Estrada 2: At first I called Rungvisai, but when he did the public workout standing by Roach I said, and I quote, "too civilized. Estrada's going to beat him." We saw what happened.

Canelo/Golovkin 1 and 2: I said I don't see any way Golovkin beats Canelo.

There's no magic here. Rungvisai is a beast, Canelo is the best skilled in the business and Pacquiao himself said he doesn't take guys out. It's obvious. That's not eye test, there's levels to it.

In the Rungvisai/Estrada rematch, if they hadn't shown him at the public workout with Roach, I would have said Estrada loses.

It's those key moments that don't match what the fighter SHOULD be doing that tells me when they're about to lose.

Comment

I said multiple times that I saw no possible way Manny Pacquiao would beat Floyd given his performance against Chris Algieri and his inability to get Algieri out of there OR seriously hurt him, plus his struggling with Bradley in two of the three fights and getting knocked out by Marquez after getting dropped - the same Marquez that Floyd walked through.

But let's talk about more important call outs.

Pac/Bradley 1: During the lead up presser when Bradley held up the fake rematch ticket, I knew the fix was in and I called that Bradley was going to win the fight.

Pac/Horn: I said MULTIPLE times that Jeff Horn was going to take Manny the distance. Mine was the lone voice around here - everyone else said "ohh Manny's about his first KO in years!!" "Jeff Horn is a bum" etc etc. We saw what happened. Even I didn't expect a win, but I damn sure didn't see Manny knocking the guy out. Not a guy who survived Randall Bailey. In fact I even said at the time it likely would end up another Pac/Bradley 1 situation with people screaming robbery.

Choco/Rungvisai 1: I called Choco losing the moment he got dropped. People around here said Srisaket cheated, headbutts, etc and Choco was P4P. We saw what happened.

Rungvisai/Choco 2: 30 day weigh in, I said Choco looks pudgy, not taking it serious and was going to get hurt. I got attacked like the plague, Choco's a legendary great, the first fight was a fluke, etc etc. We saw what happened.

Rungvisai/Estrada: I said I don't see Estrada getting a win out of this guy that eats rats. We saw what happened.

Rungvisai/Estrada 2: At first I called Rungvisai, but when he did the public workout standing by Roach I said, and I quote, "too civilized. Estrada's going to beat him." We saw what happened.

Canelo/Golovkin 1 and 2: I said I don't see any way Golovkin beats Canelo.

There's no magic here. Rungvisai is a beast, Canelo is the best skilled in the business and Pacquiao himself said he doesn't take guys out. It's obvious. That's not eye test, there's levels to it.

In the Rungvisai/Estrada rematch, if they hadn't shown him at the public workout with Roach, I would have said Estrada loses.

It's those key moments that don't match what the fighter SHOULD be doing that tells me when they're about to lose.
              Thanks for getting back to me. I have no problem with ur assessments, we don’t always get it right, but I appreciate people showing the math behind their work.

Comment

Working...
              X