Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a better basketball player? LeBron James, or Stephen Curry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curry isn't even the best player on his own team. Steph is quickly becoming one of the most overrated players ever.

Comment

Steph Curry is a better shooter and he is better in the clutch. LeBron is a jack of all trades, he is the best player to build your team around.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
        Steph Curry is a better shooter and he is better in the clutch. LeBron is a jack of all trades, he is the best player to build your team around.
        In fairness, I'd consider the finals the most clutch situation of all.

Steph Curry has vanished in back to back finals.

Comment

Beercules

Not only did lebron win best male athlete, Bron also won best NBA Player too.

Curry took some L's tonight

Comment

Pleasantly surprised in the results

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Pleasantly surprised in the results
              As you should be

Comment

Gonna bump this to piss off Beercules

Comment

lebron james is literally the perfect physical specimen. I think perhaps he might be on steroids but I can't tell for sure! he must be overflowing with steroids because he's losing his hair at such a young age!

we need to be honest with ourselves here, if lebron were to square up with curry in a fight to the death, lebron wins 10 out of 10 times. and if a horny college girl wanted to get her ***** pounded into devastation, who do you think she will pick? a light skin baby face boy like curry or a rough looking physical specimen freak like lebron?
                  Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 05-09-2017, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    lebron james is literally the perfect physical specimen. I think perhaps he might be on steroids but I can't tell for sure! he must be overflowing with steroids because he's losing his hair at such a young age!

we need to be honest with ourselves here, if lebron were to square up with curry in a fight to the death, lebron wins 10 out of 10 times. and if a horny college girl wanted to get her ***** pounded into devastation, who do you think she will pick? a light skin baby face boy like curry or a rough mandingo looking physical specimen freak like lebron?

Had to add that in

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      Had to add that in
                      What the heck? Wow man you are dirty and sick minded.

Freak.

Comment

Working...
                      X