Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Haymon doesn't bail out Top Rank... is Arum finished?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-C View Post
    What if Arum is bailing Al out?
    Ahahahahahaha!

Joke of the year.

Ahahahaha!

Comment

What have I been missing? The recent Lara/Martirosyan fight was on Showtime, not PBC. The Thurman/Porter took a year to make. The ESPN fights that were promised are not happening. I rarely see Atlas and people are missing FNF. Not to mention a $925 million lawsuit was filed by investors against Waddell & Reed.

Why are you people making these ****ty threads?

Comment

Arum created this himself. Pretty sure he was the one that decided not to do business with GBP and Haymon because he could make more money keeping everything in-house. If i was Haymon i wouldn't throw him a lifeline **** him, Top Rank is dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Arum created this himself. Pretty sure he was the one that decided not to do business with GBP and Haymon because he could make more money keeping everything in-house. If i was Haymon i wouldn't throw him a lifeline **** him, Top Rank is dying.
          I agree.

Without HBO, they are getting $50k per show license fees on Spanish network. They cannot fulfill their contractual agreements with their mid range and top end fighters.

The game is almost over for them.

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
            That's like saying JC Penny's has been around forever so they will never go bankrupt.
            Bankrupt doesn't mean broke and it definitely doesn't mean finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Bankrupt doesn't mean broke and it definitely doesn't mean finished.
              Well... what are Arums options?

Comment

Some good comedy from Arum right here!

http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-discusses-current-boxing-landscape--89137

Comment

Originally posted by PKing View Post
                  The game is almost over for them.
                  LOL. How long til TR is out of business in your opinion?

Cmon guys. I think Arum might be the antichrist, but most promoters in boxing would cut off 3 random fingers to have Arum's roster, connections & savvy in this game. TR isn't going anywhere.

Boxing fans so f#cking dramatic lol. Everything is dying or dead or a bum or unbeatable. Nothing is ever in the middle. Nothing is just...alrite or okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Cmon guys. I think Arum might be the antichrist, but most promoters in boxing would cut off 3 random fingers to have Arum's roster, connections & savvy in this game. TR isn't going anywhere.

Boxing fans so f#cking dramatic lol. Everything is dying or dead or a bum or unbeatable. Nothing is ever in the middle. Nothing is just...alrite or okay.
                    This guy is not a boxing fan, he's a fan of Al Haymon lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I think TR will just be in the shadows. They can do their Solo Boxes shows which nobody pays attention to.

Comment

Working...
                      X