Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Bob Arum thinks PacBradley 3 will do less buys than Mayweather/Berto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    exactly my point they both did 400k. floyd didnt do 550k, no one believes that and no one believes pac did 500k when arum said 400-500k
    Arum always lies why should we believe it did 400-500k, we'll wait and see what numbers the "inside sources" report and take the lowest reported like you did with Mayweather-Berto.

Comment

You can't have it both ways. If you've been saying Arum has been stealing from Pacquiao like the fighthype articles ran for years, then you can't say Pac's numbers are low because then Arum has nothing to steal. You will then be an idiot if you say one thing, then say another. In my mind, Arum will never declare the true numbers. If he says it did well, then he would be required to share the loot with Pacman. Since when did Arum ever celebrated Pacman's successes?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Arum always lies why should we believe it did 400-500k, we'll wait and see what numbers the "inside sources" report and take the lowest reported like you did with Mayweather-Berto.
        thats what i said and what i did. i took floyd and pacs lowest numbers, 400k

Comment

Isn't anybody tired of the manny v floyd threads yet?

it's so tedious now, i can't wait for both to be officially retired.

Comment

Working...
          X