No announcement yet.

Fighting for the state championship next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting for the state championship next week

I´ve been training seriously for the amateur state championship for about a year now. I will fight about 3 guys, one on every saturday starting from the next saturday (14/5).

I´m weighing 78 kgs (171.6) I gotta loose 3 kg (6.6 pounds) untill that day which is alright.

Do you guys change ur training regime during the last week? Do you do more or less? How about your diet?

Peace

I generally train more and don't change my diet

Comment

I train hard all the time up until about 2 days to the fight, then just light work so I can feel strong and n not drained. Some guys love training intensely up until the day before the fight and don't perform well because they're body is still exhausted and hadn't recovered sufficiently. My diet becomes a little more strict though

And good luck!
      Last edited by {Pito}; 05-05-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I kill mysfelf to make weight i fight at 140 and i am usually like 155 hahahaha but i like because it makes me focus more the last days.

Stay relaxed bro train for technique, dont get yourself injured or overtrained for this u have trained hard the last year there is no use going sore to the competition.

Thats a lesson ive learned the hard way i remember my first amateur fight i was so nervous i trained like crazy the last week, and the day of the fight i felt exahusted even before the fight started.

Comment

you have a week to drop 3 kg? good luck with that......

Comment

and ive heard people train less the week before a fight, to make sure they are well rested and their muscles are working at maximum efficiencey i.e. no dmos or overtraining.

Comment

damn u are super heavy son.. jajaj

Comment

Originally posted by Maxgaggi View Post
                I´ve been training seriously for the amateur state championship for about a year now. I will fight about 3 guys, one on every saturday starting from the next saturday (14/5).

I´m weighing 78 kgs (171.6) I gotta loose 3 kg (6.6 pounds) untill that day which is alright.

Do you guys change ur training regime during the last week? Do you do more or less? How about your diet?

Peace
                You might try to eat more of foods that have a natural diuretic effect, like cucumbers and celery.

Comment

Working...
                X