• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they're insane, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      They will pay the same if they are over. It's not like it only applies to May. Is Mayweather planning to coem in at 150 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Not really. Mayweather gets like 40 mil a month on interest since he's a billionaire. Well he did say he was one so I'll have to believe him
        Wether he is a billionaire or not is besides the point. Mayweather wont come in over 147lbs at the OFFICIAL weigh-in.

If the tards in Pacland think they're going to cap his fight night weight at 147lbs then there wont be any fight.

Comment

i think it's reasonable, and its a reasonable concern for pacquiao and his team. 500k or 1 million when you're making 40 million in one fight is a drop in the bucket, 10 million makes it severe and makes things more serious on top of it already being serious.

we've already seen mayweather cough up 600k like it was nothing in his last fight, basically ****ting on the contract, making up his own rules basically for the fight. mayweather coming heavy and having to pay 10 mil, will make him think twice about trying to pull some **** like that again.

and if that is floyds statement on the thread title, it's classic lame ass floyd and that level of thinking. wanting to get credit for something you're supposed to do, and that is come into the fight 147 or under, down to 140. now if floyd were to come in below 140 then i say give him that extra 20 mil, he's going to need it for extra ice for the swelling.

10 million is a guarantee that floyd doesn't opt to come out of pocket again to have an advantage. pac's team knows that mayweather covets money, so why not use it as leverage in negotiating a fair fight!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            *****s ****ting on NSACs credibility is insane. Ridiculous how pac even agreed to this ****. now floyds turn to agree to 10m.

This fight aint final unless its signed. we have a looooon long way to go fellas.

Comment

Mayweather is NOT a billionaire.

k thx

Comment

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

pac prolly got more money than him atm. pac is certified pesos billionaire

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                    If the tards in Pacland think they're going to cap his fight night weight at 147lbs then there wont be any fight.
                    Who the hell has ever done that?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Mayweather is NOT a billionaire.

k thx
                      He throws money in clubs. I believe they are real notes despite the rumours.

All the owing money to the IRS and car companies etc was blatant lies by the racist media.

Floyd is a billionaire and there is proof on youtube. He said it himself.

Damn if Pac doesn't make 147, he'll have to pay up, but being so poor, I think Pac should becareful what he asks in the contract.

Potentially if Floyd wanted to, he could go in at the cruiser weight limit of 200 at the weigh in and still only pay 530 million which is about half his wealth. With that calculation he can even go in at valuev's weight of 315 but then he has a chance of being broke by paying 1.68 billion.

If he invested his money right, he might have more than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X