No announcement yet.

Smelly Pirate solution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelly Pirate solution

....Why is the world dicking around with these asshats? I would park two US carrier groups with a full compliment of fighter planes off the coast of Somalia for 1 full year and destroy any "pirate" skiff or large boat coming or going from port. Problem solved!!!!!

its not that simple...

Comment

15 men on a dead man's chest,
      yo ho ho and a battle of rum!

Comment

On the BBC news over here, they showed the UN seamen who's job it is to locate these fuckers
        Two guys... sitting around looking at a radar
        What a joke.

Comment

How about doing some research on why they are doing this??

Illegal fishing in their water and dumping of Toxic waste will drive a desperate man to piracy

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post

Illegal fishing in their water and dumping of Toxic waste will drive a desperate man to piracy
            I'd be driven to piracy just to wear an eye patch honestly pirate Pictures, Images and Photos..

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post

...How about I don't give a ****. Is it O.K. for your desperate neighbor who's broke to come over to your house and steal you blind and rape your mum. STFU

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                its not that simple...

...Sure it is!!!! It would be the end of it. I forgot to mention that I would throw in a full military assault on their stongholds on land.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  ...Sure it is!!!! It would be the end of it. I forgot to mention that I would throw in a full military assault on their stongholds on land.
                  you'd police the whole world and kill anything that isn't white and american..
                  we get the point.

Comment

The only real solution is to restore a proper government in that country,
                    one that observes international law, and gives Somalians an alternative.
                    That is likely going to first require a military operation, to neutralize the
                    present "pirate-governments" on the coast, and to protect a new,
                    elected goverment as it consolidates its ability to provide basic services
                    and stability.

Comment

Working...
                    X