No announcement yet.

Froch: "Dirrell looks like a boiled chicken"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    What the hell has Taylor got to do with Dirrell? Dirrell's handspeed, movement, combinations etc is on another level compared to the Taylor we see today imo, not to mention Dirrell is a southpaw and has advantages in both height and reach, if people believe that Dirrell is a "Taylor clone" then they're in for a big shock on Saturday night.
    The difference between Taylor and Dirrell is that Taylor is a proven world class boxer, where as Dirrell is not.

Dirrell got dropped by Rocha ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      What the hell has Taylor got to do with Dirrell? Dirrell's handspeed, movement, combinations etc is on another level compared to the Taylor we see today imo, not to mention Dirrell is a southpaw and has advantages in both height and reach, if people believe that Dirrell is a "Taylor clone" then they're in for a big shock on Saturday night.
      Are you stupid, or can't you read?

Nowhere in my post did I compare Taylor to Dirrell.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

It becoming hard not to like Froch when he comes out with funny stuff like that.

There's a diffference between funny trash talk and degrading/offensive trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

There's a diffference between funny trash talk and degrading/offensive trash talk.
          Yeah there sure is a difference, the problem is that this is neither.

Far as I call tell Froch thinks Dirrell looks delicious because that's what I think everytime I pull the boiled chicken from a pot of soup.

So this is really ****sexual trash talk, an all new brand that Froch invented.

Comment

Rofl Froch Ko 7

Comment

you know Froch probably meant to say Fried Chicken ..he just wanted to be politically correct.

hope he wins though

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
                The difference between Taylor and Dirrell is that Taylor is a proven world class boxer, where as Dirrell is not.

Dirrell got dropped by Rocha ffs.
                haye got stopped by thompson ffs.

those type of arguments dont work bro. its just silly. this is boxing, sometimes u get caught, important thing is u get up. and even if u dont, u can become a better fighter from it. that fight was a long time ago, very lame argument.

i agree froch will win though, TKO10.

Comment

We just don't know how good Dirrell is in reality. We know he has good amateur pedigree, we know he has good boxing fundamentals for the most part and we know he is very quick, but we have no idea of how he reacts to a top level fighter because he's totally untested. All the skills and speed in the World won't mean **** if he doesn't have the experience necessary to have good ring generalship or the ring intelligence to adapt mid-fight. I think Dirrell has a good future, but I think this tournament might have come a bit soon for him.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    haye got stopped by thompson ffs.
                    That was 5 years ago.

You never seen a fighter gas out?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
                      That was 5 years ago.
                      The Rocha fight was 3.5 years ago. Hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X