No announcement yet.

Cavs fans Get in, Cavs Supporters, hop in too. LeBron Fans Unwelcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I'd have more respect for Cavs fan if the head of the whole thing wasn't paying out bets before the series was over.

But you know what?

I don't think I have won a single bet against Brush on here.

Respect, bro.

Ya'll did it, and not a single excuse can be made.

Congrats.
    Thanks. The early bet was a superstition. I bet on the rockets last year vs the clippers. Paid the bet early. Rockets won and got the points back.

It's basketballs version of the John Elway AVI

Comment

• Not a fan of anybody in the Finals (team/player) with the exception of Iggy, Kyrie, & Curry(because I knew his name before the NBA, I've just lost all respect for him following the 4th quarter)...

But man it was tugging at my heart watching Lue on the bench in tears! Beautiful moment there, as well as Kyrie breaking down...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Thanks. The early bet was a superstition. I bet on the rockets last year vs the clippers. Paid the bet early. Rockets won and got the points back.

It's basketballs version of the John Elway AVI
        Throw it up in the Presidential election.

Pick Hillary.

All I ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Throw it up in the Presidential election.

Pick Hillary.

All I ask.
          I ain't voting for Hillary. I'm voting for the Republican. Hillary ain't taking the American people's guns away.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

Comment

• Congrats to Cleveland and the Cavs. They won one for the land.

Comment

• Looks like we getting Wade to counter the bull**** that's happening in Oakland right now

Comment

• brush are you telling me you were a cavs fan even when they were getting like 20 wins

Comment

• what kind of contract did Cavs give Kiki Vandeweghe? He is retired but contributed heavily to this year's title.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      brush are you telling me you were a cavs fan even when they were getting like 20 wins
                      Yes. When lebron left, I was rooting for the cavs, and rooting against LeBron. I literally hated LeBron as much as I currently hate Tom Brady. I'm a Cavs fan till the coffin closes

Comment

Working...
                      X