Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios KNOCKED OUT Conor McGregor In Sparring!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what now ? Rod Salka also Koed him? Lol guys stop it with this nonsense

Comment

bum bum rios?

Comment

Not a fan of the McGregor/Mayweather fight, but it's hard to imagine Connor hiring come-forward Rios for a Mayweather fight.

Could be fake news or something.

Comment

Like I said the other night, if Rios or Omar Figueroa fought Conor, I would put up 5 grand on Rios or Figueroa to knock him the FK out and not lose a round in the process. Conor would need his handlers carrying him out of the ring and holding him up as he walked back to the dressing room. Thats how that would go.

Comment

With a jab I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              With a jab I heard.
              Rios has one of the best jabs in the game so I belive it.

Rocked Alvardo with a jab, dropped peterson with a jab and dropped acosta with that jab!

Comment

troll thread or not, im sure mcgregor is getting worked by most of his sparring partners

the guy has less boxing experience than many of our forum members and is fighting one of the best boxers of the past decade... so yeah no big surprise

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Like I said the other night, if Rios or Omar Figueroa fought Conor, I would put up 5 grand on Rios or Figueroa to knock him the FK out and not lose a round in the process. Conor would need his handlers carrying him out of the ring and holding him up as he walked back to the dressing room. Thats how that would go.
                  prolly wouldnt look much different from rios dancing around shot alvarado

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    With a jab I heard.
                    never gets old..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Rios ain't even in the f#cking camp wtf. Supposedly it was some MMA guy I've never heard of or don't recall hearing of named Bradley Wheeler or something like that iirc.

D- troll thread.
                      There is no way in hell Bradley Wheeler did. He has an IG post from June 4, 2017 of his leg in a cast with the caption saying "me for the next 6-8 weeks".

All of this is a stupid bunch of bull ****

Comment

Working...
                      X