No announcement yet.

These Charlo Twins Are Quality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Charlo Twins Are Quality

Both guys have solid skills and go for knockouts. They don't sit back and take decisions. They come out and bring the pain. I'm digging them both. Hoping to see more of both of them.

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

I'm a big fan of both. Similar styles but Jermell loads up a bit more and doesn't exchange as much.
    Both have a great balance between smart boxing and aggression (entertainment). I hope their careers are managed well in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I'm a big fan of both. Similar styles but Jermell loads up a bit more and doesn't exchange as much.
      Both have a great balance between smart boxing and aggression (entertainment). I hope their careers are managed well in the future.
      Absolutely man. They have that mean aggression that produces knockouts to along with their skills. They don't shy away from tough fights either. They have a lot of potential.

Comment

Yea, Im a fan.

Comment

Yeah they are. Thus was what made me create a thread for the best boxing brothers combos and the worst boxing brothers combos.

The Charlo's so far have proved to be one of the best brother combos.

Where as a combo like Manny Pacquiao and Bobby Pacquiao would be considered one of the worst brother combos. Because one is good, but the other is not.

I'm looking forward to see what Jermall can do in the Middleweight division and to see also what Jermell can do at Jr. Middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Yeah they are. Thus was what made me create a thread for the best boxing brothers combos and the worst boxing brothers combos.

The Charlo's so far have proved to be one of the best brother combos.

Where as a combo like Manny Pacquiao and Bobby Pacquiao would be considered one of the worst brother combos. Because one is good, but the other is not.

I'm looking forward to see what Jermall can do in the Middleweight division and to see also what Jermell can do at Jr. Middleweight
            They are impressing the hell out of me. They have excellent skills, great power and they actually use it by scoring exciting knockouts while still being defensive minded in the process against solid opposition. They are going places for sure.

Aside from them, I'd say the Marquez brothers are about the two best I've seen. Both turned out to be very solid champions and most likely HOF bound. I know Juan Manuel is, but not sure about Rafael.

Comment

Crazy how like a year or 2 ago every one on the forum said there's nothing special in them. Now both world champs knocking fools out

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                They are impressing the hell out of me. They have excellent skills, great power and they actually use it by scoring exciting knockouts while still being defensive minded in the process against solid opposition. They are going places for sure.

Aside from them, I'd say the Marquez brothers are about the two best I've seen. Both turned out to be very solid champions and most likely HOF bound. I know Juan Manuel is, but not sure about Rafael.

Absolutely, the Marquez brothers were two of the best brother combos to ever fight. And the Klitschko's being the other most successful brother combo.

But yeah, I hear you. The Charlo's are off the chain. I want to see Jermall make some noise at Middleweight. And hoping to see Jermell take on Andrade, Hurd, Lara.

It will be fun to see what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Crazy how like a year or 2 ago every one on the forum said there's nothing special in them. Now both world champs knocking fools out
                  Naw. I think the general consensus has always been that they look the part but needed to step up a bit... of course there's always gonna be a coupla people who hate just cos, but you get that with every fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    ^^
                    Everyone downplayed Jermall's Trout win, saying he's crap because he couldn't finish Trout. No one's ever had an easy time with Trout except for Lara. Then, so many picked Williams to KTFO Charlo. "Dat power doe"

Both brothers have a great sense of range, solid footwork (planted but agile), serious power, solid chins, and good reach.
                    Hot as fuk too (no ****, no ****)

Comment

Working...
                    X