No announcement yet.

US supplying weapons to ISIS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I get what you're saying, I mean Saddam was a massive **** but he had that place on lock.

Then again when I was in Afghan and just being around those people, sometimes the "kill em' all" approach doesn't work.

It's a huge s*it sandwich over there and we are going to have to take another bite.
    to be fair they're as bad as branch davidians.

and the ATF burned those psychos alive. A radical sekt who pushed against any formal structure

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I get what you're saying, I mean Saddam was a massive **** but he had that place on lock.

Then again when I was in Afghan and just being around those people, sometimes the "kill em' all" approach doesn't work.

It's a huge s*it sandwich over there and we are going to have to take another bite.
      I was in the Stan too(Kunar). And I agree, its one helluva **** sammich. But from my dealings with the LNs is that brutality is a very understood language and gets even the most rowdy to cool they boots. We could come through and offer double what the taliban are payin, but they would be more afraid of them cause they they know we wont slaughter them, and will fight them at a controlled measure(Precision airstrikes, sissy ass PID, bull**** ass ROE), but the t-bannies will come through that b1tch and ruthlessly slaughter them with no questions asked. That's why we cant completely win them over IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I was in the Stan too(Kunar). And I agree, its one helluva **** sammich. But from my dealings with the LNs is that brutality is a very understood language and gets even the most rowdy to cool they boots. We could come through and offer double what the taliban are payin, but they would be more afraid of them cause they they know we wont slaughter them, and will fight them at a controlled measure(Precision airstrikes, sissy ass PID, bull**** ass ROE), but the t-bannies will come through that b1tch and ruthlessly slaughter them with no questions asked. That's why we cant completely win them over IMO.
        Yeah I get what you're saying, they also know we won't be around forever like the Taliban or ISIS.

Those people know nothing but violence, and we are trying to win hearts and minds. It just doesn't work

Comment

Just like they did the tali ban . But don't worry people everything is ok. Lol

Comment

Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the U.S. military was behind the training and arming of ISIS.

Our corporate overlords benefit from wars that destabilize regions and governments.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the U.S. military was behind the training and arming of ISIS.

Our corporate overlords benefit from wars that destabilize regions and governments.
              You're right for once. Eisenhower warned us about this in his farewell speech.

Kennedy needed a quick learning curb, and look where it got him? He was going to shatter the CIA into 1000 pieces. They killed him in broad daylight in Texas.

Comment

ISIL have already faltered and are going to be crushed the moment they knock on the wrong door. That door being Turkey. There are a number of other places they would do well to avoid. Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Iran, they'll all scorch the earth in a way that the United States haven't in seventy years. And that's if they don't make it as far as Palestine. What, you think Israel would hold back?

The sad part is that ISIL are engaged in revolting theocratic oppression and many of the dead in the ensuing Clauswitzian equation would be victims, not paeons of the regime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  My understanding is that ISIS grabbed a weapons drop intended for the Kurds.
                  This is what I understand when I read the report, the weapons were intended for kurds.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    This is what I understand when I read the report, the weapons were intended for kurds.
                    Indeed they were Unc. I just hate the politically correct pvssyfooting we do when it comes to war. If we gonna do it, lets do it right the first time. Imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Indeed they were Unc. I just hate the politically correct pvssyfooting we do when it comes to war. If we gonna do it, lets do it right the first time. Imho.
                      Indeed, chiefz, but there are several variables in airdropping goods that are difficult to control.

Comment

Working...
                      X