Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you enjoy alcohol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I boxed I tended to still have the odd beer but in moderation, I wouldn't drink heavily and as I was always training it didn't affect me!

If you have to watch the your weight to fight then drinking wouldn't be a good idea due to the calorie content, but as a rule a couple of beers during a week doesn't really hurt, (just my opinion)

Comment

I used to go out every weekend and gett total pissed out my face now i hardly ever do last tym i got pissed was new years eve and im planing on having some drink this weekend cos im fighting on friday and my fake id is here i no this may sound daft but whats the healthyist alcohol to drink?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
        I used to go out every weekend and gett total pissed out my face now i hardly ever do last tym i got pissed was new years eve and im planing on having some drink this weekend cos im fighting on friday and my fake id is here i no this may sound daft but whats the healthyist alcohol to drink?

I'm no expert but I would have thougt red wine, its full of iron and vitamins etc!

Beer isn't the best I know that much but most of us drink it!

I suppose you could stick to shorts i.e. vodka, whiskey to cut down on calories but its a slippery slope!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton
          I'm no expert but I would have thougt red wine, its full of iron and vitamins etc!

Beer isn't the best I know that much but most of us drink it!

I suppose you could stick to shorts i.e. vodka, whiskey to cut down on calories but its a slippery slope!
          yeah , the only thing is i dont drink fizzy drinks like coke and irn bru , but one night wouldnt do me any harm cos i was planning on going out and drinking vodka and irn bru or coke
          what ya think?

Comment

yeah , the only thing is i dont drink fizzy drinks like coke and irn bru , but one night wouldnt do me any harm cos i was planning on going out and drinking vodka and irn bru or coke
            what ya think?
            if your thinking about the calories, do what i do, mix vodka ore dry gin with fanta free ore sugarfree tonic.

ore just plain bare scothc.

saty off the beer if you have problems keeping the weifght

Comment

what ya think?

Sounds good mate, my tipple used to be Vodka and fresh orange when I was watching the pounds, have a workout prior to going out, it will lighten the mood and make the alcohol work quicker!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton
                Sounds good mate, my tipple used to be Vodka and fresh orange when I was watching the pounds, have a workout prior to going out, it will lighten the mood and make the alcohol work quicker!
                yeah i might if i have any energy left , im fighting on friday you c and even i i get beat im still going out and gets pished lol

Comment

Originally posted by leff
                  if your thinking about the calories, do what i do, mix vodka ore dry gin with fanta free ore sugarfree tonic.

ore just plain bare scothc.

saty off the beer if you have problems keeping the weifght
                  nah i wont be drinking the beer it gives me too much a hangover lol
                  i got told drinking from a pint glass is alot better than a bottle cos when you drink from a bottle you get bagged with all the air you are drinking cos think you drink down to the bottom of the neck ryt and then its filled with air to the bottom of the neck then u take another swig and you get all tht air and beer lol dunno if this is true but thts wat i got told lol

Comment

yeah i might if i have any energy left , im fighting on friday you c and even i i get beat im still going out and gets pished lol
                    Good luck for friday nazfan, hopw ya win…but why go out and get drunk…?

Comment

nah i wont be drinking the beer it gives me too much a hangover lol
                      i got told drinking from a pint glass is alot better than a bottle cos when you drink from a bottle you get bagged with all the air you are drinking cos think you drink down to the bottom of the neck ryt and then its filled with air to the bottom of the neck then u take another swig and you get all tht air and beer lol dunno if this is true but thts wat i got told lol

hmmmm that sounds like bias

Comment

Working...
                      X