Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather padwork from earlier this week

Reflexes looking sharp.

Comment

So Roger is still working with Floyd? I have yet to see Floyd Sr do anything unless I've missed something.

Comment

I wonder why Roger still does the padwork Orthodox when he is fighting a southpaw

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Saddler View Post
          I wonder why Roger still does the padwork Orthodox when he is fighting a southpaw
          They show us what they want to show us.

Comment

Man how times have changed. Roger and PBF didn't used to have all those misses and slips ups doing the routine. I can see why PBF made the change Roger has slowed down a whole lot and PBF as well. Roger really needs to check his health.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Man how times have changed. Roger and PBF didn't used to have all those misses and slips ups doing the routine. I can see why PBF made the change Roger has slowed down a whole lot and PBF as well. Roger really needs to check his health.
              This is not a media day routine,they are actually working on something

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Saddler View Post
                This is not a media day routine,they are actually working on something
                Even on the media day routine they mess up now with PBF telling Roger to keep up.

Comment

Roger looks Sluggish

Comment

I'd rather have Floyd Sr to train Floyd at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X