Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/20379326.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        smh that racist
        hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post

This explains it I'm thinking he been in the lab for 10 years trying to make that detox album its bound to take a toll on his body.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            This explains it I'm thinking he been in the lab for 10 years trying to make that detox album its bound to take a toll on his body.
            It looks like he's wasting away so he better get Detox finished before he disappears!!

Comment

Dre is like the Trent Reznor of Rap. They both have that "thinker" persona, in turn making them staunch perfectionists, thus becoming horrible procrastinators, always pushing back deadlines, creating huge gaps in between releases

Remember when there was no news at all from Nine Inch Nails for years and years, then suddenly the pics of Trent Reznor emerge on the net looking all jacked and roided up with a buzz cut to boot.

Same with Dre, but in reverse. lol

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              He looks sick. Maybe aids.
              LOL, that's the same thing that crossed my mind when I first saw the pics. I don't know why, could be the Easy-E connection. lol

The thin look doesn't really suit him, but he does look a bit unhealthy. He may have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, which if not controlled properly tends to eat up the good fat in a person, which in some cases makes people look malnourished. I've known a few people who've had some good weight on them, some even fit and muscular, I hear they're diagnosed with diabetes, see them about a year later and shocked they've dropped a bunch of weight. Those pics of Dre remind me of my uncle who has uncontrolled diabetes which made him drop all the healthy weight.

I hope Dre's ok though. Hope he's not sick

Comment

stds from some clap havin b#tch.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Dude is like 59 years old let him be.
                  47 years old

Comment

damn, maybe his just goin for a new look, but it does seem like he roided n now his off it

Tupac said he was gay, does anybody kno if there is any truth to that?????

Comment

Just looks old and skinny.

Comment

Working...
                      X