No announcement yet.

So......Pacquiao vs. Rios??? No thanks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
    It's a decent alternative if Floyd's still on his health route. It'd be an entertaining scrap but Pac would probably KO him.
    Whats wrong with Cotto at 154 , Bradley at 147 , Berto 147 , even Khan at 147 , and he could always say yes next time Floyd is ready instead of waiting until he he signed to fight somebody else and then talking it up about wanting Floyd lol

Maybe its because they need a B grader that is face first and dont move so they can get Manny a clear win because he has been looking looking pretty ordinary with A grade non drained opponents ,,,,, Rios youve got to be joking , oh how the mighty has fallen lol , whats Juan Lazcano doing these days or maybe Carlos Maussa would make a comeback for Manny .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Whats wrong with Cotto at 154 , Bradley at 147 , Berto 147 , even Khan at 147
      Pac said he will never fight above 150 again

Bradley already got ruined by Pac, and he has no fans

Berto is a drug cheat with no fans, and fuck knows who's promoting him

Khan is GBP property

Comment

Pac said he will never fight above 150 again

Bradley already got ruined by Pac, and he has no fans

Berto is a drug cheat with no fans, and fuck knows who's promoting him

Khan is GBP property
        What a pile of feeble excuses you are so easily pleased , considering his profile Manny is the biggest ducker in the history of the sport , cant even avenge his title loss when it was contracted so he could force it , but a two legged Tim wants it badly and Pac knows he will lose so Pac runs away .

Rios , god dam Rios , buhahahahaha

Comment

Pac would thrash Rios. It wouldn't even be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            What a pile of feeble excuses you are so easily pleased , considering his profile Manny is the biggest ducker in the history of the sport , cant even avenge his title loss when it was contracted so he could force but a two legged Tim wants it badly and Pac knows he will lose .

Rios , god dam Rios , buhahahahaha
            Can you read? I said it'd be a decent match up at best, and that's only considering Floyd would duck him again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Ortiz was also coming off what should have been a W over Peterson and a win over the #2 ranked WW at the time.

Do you know what people were saying before Floyd-Ortiz was signed???

-Floyd would never fight Ortiz, way too much of a risk coming off a long layoff
              -Ortiz/Pac would be a war, make that fight.

Before I joined, a large % of people on here were saying that.
              Actually I said Ortiz needs more fights and time before he fights a Mayweather or Manny.

Berto was said in these forums that he fought no-names yet Ortiz went life and limb with this same Berto. It's not like Ortiz won that fight easily.

Maidana vs Ortiz .... Ortiz quit and that was only 2 years prior to Floyd fight.

Peterson: Actually that is the fight where I realized that Ortiz needs more time. I said, if Peterson can do those pull counters against Ortiz, imagine Floyd?

Finally, Ortiz only fought once at WW prior to Floyd.

You add all of the above then one needs to question what people said prior to the Floyd fight. Man, Ortiz is now 1-2 at WW!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Actually I said Ortiz needs more fights and time before he fights a Mayweather or Manny.

Berto was said in these forums that he fought no-names yet Ortiz went life and limb with this same Berto. It's not like Ortiz won that fight easily.

Maidana vs Ortiz .... Ortiz quit and that was only 2 years prior to Floyd fight.

Peterson: Actually that is the fight where I realized that Ortiz needs more time. I said, if Peterson can do those pull counters against Ortiz, imagine Floyd?

Finally, Ortiz only fought once at WW prior to Floyd.

You add all of the above then one needs to question what people said prior to the Floyd fight. Man, Ortiz is now 1-2 at WW!
                I didn't realize you alone are a large % of people on here. Could be wrong though....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I didn't realize you alone are a large % of people on here. Could be wrong though....
                  You take 3 or 4 people as "a large % of the people here" as seen earlier in the thread. So yeah, you're right about what the 3 or 4 people were saying about Floyd not fighting Ortiz. You generalize too much.
                  Last edited by subhuman; 10-14-2012, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Don't you mean JMM vs. Rios? Marquez might beat Manny. Again.

Comment

You take 3 or 4 people as "a large % of the people here" as seen earlier in the thread. So yeah, you're right about what the 3 or 4 people were saying about Floyd not fighting Ortiz. You rationalize too much.
                      No. If I remember right, there was a thread on here talking about how Floyd would never fight Ortiz, because it was too much of a risk coming off a long layoff. It had plenty of different posters. A couple months later, I joined here.

Comment

Working...
                      X