Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he looks much better than the version that Floyd fought. Now can we really blame Floyd for Marquez not showing up in the best condition possible?? No we can't.

But yes, he looks 3 times better than the version Floyd fought.

Comment

I don't think he looks that much better. A little more definition, but still bloated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        Manny is fighting the better JMM for sure..

Floyd for a JMM who threw rocks and drank his own piss.. Floyd cheated on the scales too..

Manny fighting JMM with a conditioning coach.

yeah. i wished it was 140 though.

floyd outweighed JMM by 4 pounds on the weigh in and who knows what at fight night.

Comment

he defenitely looks better. marquez is ripped as hell, while in the floyd fight, he looked fat.

Comment

Without a doubt he looks better. Now that shred of doubt is gone. Get him champ!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I don't think he looks that much better. A little more definition, but still bloated.
              Don't you know anything, all you need in boxing is a 6 pack.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                Yes, he looks much better than the version that Floyd fought. Now can we really blame Floyd for Marquez not showing up in the best condition possible?? No we can't.

But yes, he looks 3 times better than the version Floyd fought.
                You can't blame Floyd for the shape Marquez was in but you can blame him for not making the contracted weight. Marquez got some good pay for it though.

Comment

140 wouldve been the perfect weight for him. imo.

Comment

Bloated? I dont get when people say that. TO be bloated is to be swollen with fluid or gas

What part of him is bloated?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Bloated? I dont get when people say that. TO be bloated is to be swollen with fluid or gas

What part of him is bloated?
                      He still looks exactly the same, exact for the abs. The love handles, the stomach slightly sticking out, same as the Mayweather weigh in. Take a look at Pacquiao, or most boxers making weight. They are flat, they look skinny. Marquez looks how he should on fight night at the weigh in.

Comment

Working...
                      X