Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Goes On Twitter Rant About Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, Calls Mosley A Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Goes On Twitter Rant About Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, Calls Mosley A Heavy Bag

From Oscar via Twitter - There is no doubt in my mind mayweather beats paquiao.styles make fights. It's called styles.mayweather will be patient to wait for manny to make the mistakes,you see manny is fast but mayweathers timing is key. I respect manny and he is great for our sport but mayweathers style will beat anyone if you don't have a stiff hard fast jab. Pacman is the man and he does deserve to be the best fighter on the planet today. Believe me I'm also frustrated because I feel with golden boy promoting it each fighter can make huge money and it will be great fight. I believe they both want to fight each other I feel that right now pac is being squeezed and people are making money off him but once there are no more heavy bags there will be no choice but to make the fight happen.it's a shame because manny wants it and Floyd wants it. Thats my inside opinion.

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
    From Oscar via Twitter - There is no doubt in my mind mayweather beats paquiao.styles make fights. It's called styles.mayweather will be patient to wait for manny to make the mistakes,you see manny is fast but mayweathers timing is key. I respect manny and he is great for our sport but mayweathers style will beat anyone if you don't have a stiff hard fast jab. Pacman is the man and he does deserve to be the best fighter on the planet today. Believe me I'm also frustrated because I feel with golden boy promoting it each fighter can make huge money and it will be great fight. I believe they both want to fight each other I feel that right now pac is being squeezed and people are making money off him but once there are no more heavy bags there will be no choice but to make the fight happen.it's a shame because manny wants it and Floyd wants it. Thats my inside opinion.
    People need to understand this. Bob Arum has a history of milking his fighters. Which is the main reason why I don't blame Manny for the choices Bob Arum makes, because obviously Pacquiao himself doesn't make them.

The rest of the stuff is opinion, it's all for debate. I personally think it's a mismatch, my neighbor believes it's gonna be the biggest beatdown in the sport. We all have our opinions. However the stuff in bold isn't just Oscar's opinion, it's a fact and an obvious one at that.

Comment

It was indirect though, but really what he means is vulnerable.

Comment

where did this notion of "you need a great jab to beat floyd mayweather" come from?

Comment

The good jab statement came from roger I beleive

Comment

Originally posted by deemo View Post
            The good jab statement came from roger I beleive
            Yea Roger and Floyd Sr have been saying that for the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
              I'm also frustrated because I feel with golden boy promoting it each fighter can make huge money
              ... just about sums it up - greedy businessman. Sums up most of DLH's career too. I hate his stupid slimy gay-ass voice trying to promote fights. Him and Schaefer

And that 'heavy bag' is > DLH

// rant over

Comment

Guess he was referring to himself as well when he made the heavy bag comment...

Comment

oh and...

I've never seen a man punching look so gay

Comment

A) Oscar is acting like a spoiled 12 year old girl right now. He needs to get off twitter and start conducting himself like the owner of a multi-million dollar company. Shane left, it was business, let it go.

B) If Floyd wanted the fight, he wouldn't have gone on 'vacation', we would've seen the match in November. Instead he wasn't thinking about boxing and about 20 different stories for why he was sitting this one out.

C) Pacquiao uses his straight left much in the same way as a jab, but it's more effective because it's his power hand and he can utilize it while turning his opponent and keeping them off balance/out of range of their right hands. Oscar knows this better than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X