Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what would the thought of the PR fans be if Cotto gets dropped like Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you were referring not only to PR fans but also large fans from New York. I don`t think they would take it too seriously as UK diehard fans, it won`t affect them much. They still have JuanMa. But it may affect delaHoya when his wife cries.

Comment

Props to Pacquiao...pay my bet(money)...drink till in stupor...pick fight...cry in shower...pay a hooker to kick me in the balls...throw up...pass out...wake up...go on boxingscene admit I was wrong pay my bets(points), take the written abuse from the pac fans...then move on...Drink like Hatton outside a Vegas poolbar...

Comment

Cotto got a strong followin wit PR fans. I don't think they'd **** on their boy like some other bandwagoners do if their guy gets beat. I suspect weight talk would come up of course. But no way Pac does a Hatton on Cotto anyway. That **** ain't goin down.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Cotto got a strong followin wit PR fans. I don't think they'd **** on their boy like some other bandwagoners do if their guy gets beat. I suspect weight talk would come up of course. But no way Pac does a Hatton on Cotto anyway. That **** ain't goin down.
          Naw I dont think it will happen....

It will either be Pac by TKO or a late round stoppage for Cotto....

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
            it aint gona happen
            everything is possible in boxing bro. we never expected pac to blast ricky in 2rds right?

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
              Props to Pacquiao...pay my bet(money)...drink till in stupor...pick fight...cry in shower...pay a hooker to kick me in the balls...throw up...pass out...wake up...go on boxingscene admit I was wrong pay my bets(points), take the written abuse from the pac fans...then move on...Drink like Hatton outside a Vegas poolbar...
              LOFL

10 characters

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                Just wondering???
                they will ***** moan and complain like always

Comment

Working...
                X