No announcement yet.

Controversy over weight loss drug

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
    It's definitely not illegal. Just a lot of caffeine, yohimbine and some herbs that help with losing water weight.
    Hey I've used it before.

I know its cool in general,

But there are sound weight loss drugs, over the counter or not that can't be used.

I'm not sure about Hydroxycut

Comment

i heard lampley say ephedra which boosts your metabolism and gives you more energy

it also raises your body temperature dramatically though

Comment

How does that affect the body (in a negative way) I used that shet before

By the ways anyone knows what happend later with the Hydro-cut and the wraps???

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
          Why cnt Marg stop cheating man.... god dam LOL
          Lmao..Too funny yet so sad..

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
            Why would he take a weight loss supplement a day after he already made weight?
            Because a lot of weight loss supplements and fat burners are loaded with stimulants. Stimulants= energy. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pop one before a fight.

Comment

FAIL THREAD!!!! Think it over why would you take after the weight in was already over. Arent you suppose to get as much food and water after the weigh in. why cut more weight

Comment

Originally posted by Black Rose View Post
                i heard lampley say ephedra which boosts your metabolism and gives you more energy

it also raises your body temperature dramatically though
                That is true, but Ephedra is banned. It can't even be found in over the counter supplements anymore.

You can go to the drug store and a get a bronkaid. That's the closest thing to real ephedra. Fat Burners nowadays are just loaded with caffeine and herbs.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                  He could have been taking it for weeks.

He just had it laying around.
                  why bring it to the fight at fight night?...

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
                    FAIL THREAD!!!! Think it over why would you take after the weight in was already over. Arent you suppose to get as much food and water after the weigh in. why cut more weight
                    I didn't make up the thread douche.

This is an actual story.

There is an actual controversy.

Comment

if uve take hydroxycut before, u kno it boosts energy and metabolism. why the **** he wanted that leading up to the fight is anybody's guess. but chances are he was using it before the weigh in or whatever and just left it lying there.

Comment

Working...
                      X