• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    **** all these nfl players, I hope they all end up with CTE
    Damn dude, seems a bit harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And if they heard why Coach Tomlin decided to keep the team in the locker room they would realize he wasn't protesting the national anthem. He was trying to play both sides of the fence and take the easy way out. I was actually kinda hoping Villanuella was purposely going against Tomlins orders because Tomlin was trying to take the easy way out.
      This is actually is spot on. I wasn't sure why Villanueva even came out as Tomlin decided to keep the whole squad in the locker room so players didn't have to choose on what to do.

I think Tomlin did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Who cares? Lol. Race babbling nfl jocks. Nobody cares what these dumb jocks think. 95 percent of them just a dumbed down version of the guy in front of them,that said something all their feeble minds could get behind in order to get attantion. Football is for pansies
        Weak ass muthaphuker. You served three terms to throw your country under the bus? Thought you were better than that.

I'm not watching tonight and Dallas is my favorite team. Phuck the NFL.....living in this POS country allowed all of you entitled assholes to become multi-millionaires.

Go over to Iran and burn their flag, or many other countries and see what happens. You think Trump calling you a loser is bad? How about you get shot on the spot....you don't have those kinds of rights in other countries.

I hope the ratings for tonight's game are the worst of all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          This is actually is spot on. I wasn't sure why Villanueva even came out as Tomlin decided to keep the whole squad in the locker room so players didn't have to choose on what to do.

I think Tomlin did the right thing.
          I wasn't cool with what Tomlin was trying to do. Some players want to stand and some want to kneel. Whichever one you want to do I'm cool with it. The kneeling has lost it's true meaning but if a player feels they want to kneel they should have that choice. If a player feels he wants to stand they should have that choice.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Weak ass muthaphuker. You served three terms to throw your country under the bus? Thought you were better than that.

I'm not watching tonight and Dallas is my favorite team. Phuck the NFL.....living in this POS country allowed all of you entitled assholes to become multi-millionaires.

Go over to Iran and burn their flag, or many other countries and see what happens. You think Trump calling you a loser is bad? How about you get shot on the spot....you don't have those kinds of rights in other countries.

I hope the ratings for tonight's game are the worst of all-time.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that made this all worth it. Fuck you. Fuck you so much.

Comment

That doesn't really make any sense at all. He could have just walked back inside.

Reality: He's a military vet and did it on purpose, but now his team hates him for making them look like dip****s and asked him to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He wasn't make some big stand. He was caught on the field by accident. He was granted permission to be out in front with the team captains for that game and he got ahead of the group while everyone else was still in the tunnel. The anthem started playing and he just stood there and put his hand over his heart. He wasn't trying to make some sort of statement.

Any veteran/army member who says he doesn't have a problem with the kneeling.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  That doesn't really make any sense at all. He could have just walked back inside.

Reality: He's a military vet and did it on purpose, but now his team hates him for making them look like dip****s and asked him to do this.
                  He says he doesn't have a problem with the kneeling. Respect the veteran's view, right?

Comment

stupid dumb jock, thats it, just do what your told by the owners and the people in charge. youre meant to be a bunch of brave men but anyone in power tells you what to do and you do it, dont have the balls to stand up for your own true feelings, pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      God damn, this country is ****ed..

You now have to apologize for standing for the anthem because it throws teammates under the bus.
                      Yeah, freaking pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X