Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo was rocked HARD by Cotto's little bro therefore GGG will stop him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo was rocked HARD by Cotto's little bro therefore GGG will stop him!

When will people learn?

It just goes to show the type of idiocy people will say in this place. They think just cause they post in a boxing forum that they know something. When in reality, they don't.

And you picked Canelo to "School" "Little G". Now that you are proven wrong you went back to "But he din do knockout!"

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      When will people learn?

It just goes to show the type of idiocy people will say in this place. They think just cause they post in a boxing forum that they know something. When in reality, they don't.
      In all fairness, GGG didnt hit Canelo flush so we dont know if GGG could KO Canelo with 1 punch or not.

Comment

If people didn't learn when big Cotto (size not in age) failed to rock him, they'll never learn.

Comment

Canelo by wide decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            If people didn't learn when big Cotto (size not in age) failed to rock him, they'll never learn.
            I would be certain GGG would have knocked Canelo out if he landed a punch that knocked Ishida out. But I would be certain Canelo won't knock GGG out even with a punch that he landed to Amir Khan......oh wait he did, and GGG didn't budge.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I would be certain GGG would have knocked Canelo out if he landed a punch that knocked Ishida out. But I would be certain Canelo won't knock GGG out even with a punch that he landed to Amir Khan......oh wait he did, and GGG didn't budge.
              That's irrelevant, Canelo rolled with a lot of GGG's right hands. I would agree that GGG could hurt Canelo with fewer punches than what Canelo could hurt GGG, but they can both hurt each other in spite of both having great chins.

Comment

So a boxing prediction doesn't go as predicted & people who got it wrong DKSAB?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  So a boxing prediction doesn't go as predicted & people who got it wrong DKSAB?

According to them that is what it is. By they predicted Canelo's going to school GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    In all fairness, GGG didnt hit Canelo flush so we dont know if GGG could KO Canelo with 1 punch or not.
                    It's a well known fact that GGG doesn't have a one punch KO.. its the barrage of heavy handed punches that gets his TKO/KO.. Canelo has a crisp punch of the two but GGG is heavy handed generally i.e., even his jabs are stiff solid jabs..

Comment

Working...
                    X