Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-Segregation What Does It Accomplish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hype Job's momma's head so little she could wear Fruit Loops as head rags.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I am not, but it's ok I don't mind you thinking I am afro latino, it's a different view from the same old "you look puerto rican" in person. I don't mind being black on a website to be honest, i'll be black on here, blacker than my boy Prettyboy32. I am curious though, why do you say it like if it's an insult? There's nothing wrong with the black/brown skin color. Do you feel that it would offend me?
      I never implied there was anything wrong with it nor did I wish to offend you.

It's just that you're part of the "victim card" crowd of blacks and you like to pretend you don't have black ancestry, when you clearly do after seeing your picture that was leaked on here.

Comment

Hype Job's momma's head so little she could wear Fruit Loops as head rags.
        My mum actually has a really big head lmao, on par with, or probably bigger than my dad's

Comment

Ayo Hype job Yo momms neck so long when she drank milk it expired before it got to her stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            I never implied there was anything wrong with it nor did I wish to offend you.

It's just that you're part of the "victim card" crowd of blacks and you like to pretend you don't have black ancestry, when you clearly do after seeing your picture that was leaked on here.
            What picture was leaked on here? I have posted about 5-6 pictures of myself, including a shirtless one in a shirtless thread. There's been no leaked pics of me here. I'm not the US government, this isn't wikileaks, it's not that serious

Comment

What picture was leaked on here? I have posted about 5-6 pictures of myself, including a shirtless one in a shirtless thread. There's been no leaked pics of me here. I'm not the US government, this isn't wikileaks, it's not that serious
              You got a user called Bungalows banned because he posted your pic and you were pissed about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                You got a user called Bungalows banned because he posted your pic and you were pissed about it.
                Yurp. Kev about to get nominated for an Oscar by acting like he doesn't care about that anymore lmao

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Yurp. Kev about to get nominated for an Oscar by acting like he doesn't care about that anymore lmao

Comment

I'm blacker than black.

Bungalows posted my FB picture, I had about 25 Boxingscene posters on my FB friendslist, my pics were no secret

Comment

I'm blacker than black.

Bungalows posted my FB picture, I had about 25 Boxingscene posters on my FB friendslist, my pics were no secret
                      So why did you lobby to get him banned then?

Plus the first pic proves nothing, I never claimed you're fully black you're obviously of mixed race heritage that involves african, also seeing as you have no qualms about posting your picture here why not post one of your face including your hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X