No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
    There was also chatter about them looking for a guy with an orange shirt/camo pants. Now they're saying a white Ford F-150 is a suspect vehicle. And they're surrounding a house nearby.
    I knew it.

Comment

• just release ONE FREAKING NAME.........

if it john louis johnson you whittle down the possibilities....

if the shooter is named Samir Nagheena...adf.adfa.f.da.jar then you whittle down the possibilities.....

JUST RELEASE ONE NAME....... my confirmation bias caaaaaaaaant wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• im thinking its right wing rednecks

if it was muslims, they would have killed till they died.

just speculating

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            just release ONE FREAKING NAME.........

if it john louis johnson you whittle down the possibilities....

if the shooter is named Samir Nagheena...adf.adfa.f.da.jar then you whittle down the possibilities.....

JUST RELEASE ONE NAME....... my confirmation bias caaaaaaaaant wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            What if its Chung Hu

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
              im thinking its right wing rednecks

just speculating
              Well as far as I can tell, it's not certain at this point how many are in custody or dead. When I first started watching KTLA 5, they zoomed in accidentally on a dude bloodied/possibly dead in the street. Then they showed a SWAT team pulling a body out of the SUV.

So I'm not sure why we're only hearing one suspect is confirmed down unless the body they showed first was maybe an officer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
                im thinking its right wing rednecks

just speculating
                Wouldn't that be exciting? Maybe they will actually be white this time instead of a George Zimmerman mulatto. Imagine all the free toilet paper you'll get to steal if a real live white person did it.

Unfortunately most people are saying the police are looking for someone with a Muslim surname (Farouk), so while they may be white, they apparently aren't rednecks.

Comment

• Dude it's crazy. My city has always been dangerous this is just the highest volume at one given time. Still shocking however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
                    Wouldn't that be exciting? Maybe they will actually be white this time instead of a George Zimmerman mulatto. Imagine all the free toilet paper you'll get to steal if a real live white person did it.

Unfortunately it's already out that they have Muslim surnames, so while they may be white, they apparently aren't rednecks.
                    That might be true but where are people hearing this? I've been following pretty closely and haven't heard anything about Muslim surnames.

Comment

• The feed im watching has a drunk as **** black guy talking to the news reporter like he had the time of his life watching the events

Shouldnt laugh obviously, but that guy DGAF

Comment

Working...
                      X