Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guys live w/o social media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Can you guys live w/o social media?

I'm addicted to it. I'm on Facebook and Instagram 6 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't necessarily log to keep in touch with my fam but for the most part my newsfeed gives me all the entertainment I need I got baby momma's complaining about not getting child support, to dudes bragging about buying a $200 pair of jeans and of course the endless selfies from people of all shapes, sizes and ethnicity.

Can you guys live w/o ever logging into any social media outlet?
    Nah, It's too important in my life
    27.27%
    Yeah, easily
    63.64%
    I don't have one. My real life is dope enuff
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Dude, downsize that pic in your sig

Here, I took the liberty.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      Dude, downsize that pic in your sig

Here, I took the liberty.

Thanks bruh

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
        Thanks bruh

No prob, pics that big slow down the page when people are on laptops, no offense.

Comment

I probably couldn't live without instagram :wank:

Comment

Yeah, I have FaceBook but I don't post at all. Deleted Instagram a while back.

Recently reactivated my Twitter to talk to Hougigo and get some boxing news, dont really know how to use it though.

Comment

I sometimes ask myself why I even keep FB, I don't care about those funny vines and videos ppl post nor the "meme knowledge" they drop on their timelines. The ppl that are relevant, I stay in touch with them through phone.

However, then I remember having a social network is quite vital you don't know whom you'll need, vice versa.

So, FB is good for the contacts you make in University, you don't really care about them enough to call them/be intimate, but you may end up needing a reference or they may become the person interviewing you for that coveted job at THE accounting firm you want to work at. The pseudo-righteous will call me Box "Corporate" Office among others things, but that's the reality of the world we live in.
              Last edited by Box-Office; 11-07-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yeah, I have FaceBook but I don't post at all. Deleted Instagram a while back.

Recently reactivated my Twitter to talk to Hougigo and get some boxing news, dont really know how to use it though.
                You're on twitter? Hit me up! armac

Comment

Without SM? Yeah. Without pawrn? Naw!

Comment

I hate it, i only have a facebook because my friends use the messenger instead of actually sending text messages anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X