Collapse
No announcement yet.

How well known is Tony Pep amongs fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a tough solid fighter, certainly at least two notches below world class although he saw some guys like that on their way up. Against lesser guys he held his own but he it is not like he was a sure thing, there were some hard luck loses mixed in also.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
      Thank You!

Its not like boxing revolves around them,Jeez man, dont pac/may nuthuggers have there own thread anyway?

Anyway back to tony pep, his one of the most detail oriented coach I have ever worked with. Great pad work as well and in sparring, even at his age his very mobile and he always says no matter how good you are, you always should take your technique to the next level.

That and he is pretty fit and trains hard for the love of training.
      You should consider yourself lucky as hell to be working with him. I always thought he was a bit underrated myself, but he was truly a first class warrior.

Comment

This forum is quickly turning to **** with all the Mayweather/Pacquiao spam and trolling.

But I remember his name popping up a lot during the 90's. I'm not going to lie and say I followed his each and every move but I remember him being a tough contender and he's been in the ring with world class opposition.

Comment

I heard he was on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
          X