No announcement yet.

canelo vs k9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canelo vs k9

why isnt canelo fighting people in his weight class. I like canelo but i feel he is very over rated due to the fact that he is fighting blowed up light weights. Why not persue a fight with K9 or Martinez? or the winner of the upcoming cotto fight. People screaming how good canelo is but thier not demanding him to fight people in his weight class.

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    why isnt canelo fighting people in his weight class. I like canelo but i feel he is very over rated due to the fact that he is fighting blowed up light weights. Why not persue a fight with K9 or Martinez? or the winner of the upcoming cotto fight. People screaming how good canelo is but thier not demanding him to fight people in his weight class.
    Canelo wins then he losses to Cotto.

Comment

Canelo-K9 won't happen, just not on the cards. But Canelo would win if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Canelo wins then he losses to Cotto.
        Alvarez would destroy Cotto
        and he'd beat Bundrage too, but that fight isn't likely
        GB is building up a Floyd-Alvarez fight
        they're not gonna put him in a serious fight before that

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
          Canelo-K9 won't happen, just not on the cards. But Canelo would win if they fought.
          We dont know if canelo would win cause he has not been tested yet. When faced with adversity the truth rises to the surface. We need questions answered like, what happens when canelo is rocked on the chin? What happens when canelo is hurt to the body? What happens when canelo is tired? WHAT HAPPENS when canelo faces a true puncher? What happens when canelo gets pushed around and bullied? These are question that we would know if canelo would fight cotto,k9,Martinez or Trout. Is it asking to much to demand a fighter claiming to be so good to at least fight people his own size.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Alvarez would destroy Cotto
            and he'd beat Bundrage too, but that fight isn't likely
            GB is building up a Floyd-Alvarez fight
            they're not gonna put him in a serious fight before that
            By your own admission, canelo has not and will not face any serious competion , because his team is trying to set up a MAyweather fight. Poor excuse, canelo is a ducker in my syes until he face a top natural 154 champion in k9, TRout,martinez,or cotto

Comment

If you would read the boxing scene headlines you would already know that Canelo told Golden Boy to get him a fight with Cotto, Martinez, or Mayweather. He also tried to fight Kirkland and Williams, both high ranked 154 pounders. It was not his fault those fights did not happen. He is not a ducker. K9 turned down a fight with Trout so you could call him a ducker. You say you like Canelo but from the way you talk about him it sure seems like you don't like him. He fights this May so we will see who he fights. Who ever he fights I will bet a few hundred on him to win like I always do. I am sure you will be back to tell me how much you like Canelo.

Comment

k9 in the same sentence as Canelo LOL WOW. only reason they will fight is for Canelo to get a belt. k9 will have no chance.

Comment

Because he is not that good and GBP and especially Oscar De La Hoya knows that so they would much rather just have him fight Mayweather or Cotto and if he lose to one of them then it is no shame

but if he loses to people most of his fans don't know like Trout or Lara or K9 then that would RUIN HIM!

After hyping up a potential Khan vs Mayweather fight and seeing that FALL APART Thanks To Khan...they are really going to play it safe with Canelo

Lets be honest...GBP haven't came close to producing a PPV Superstar Yet, they still need Mayweather for them to even put together a PPV Event...I remember when they was hyping up Victor Ortiz and Amir Khan as the next big thing when they was all at 140 and none of them worked out and currently GBP best fighters are mostly AL HAYMON FIGHTERS lol
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-17-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Im still waiting for Canelo to fight a top 10 154 pounder..at this point i have more respect for Chavez jr than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X