Obama authorized secret support for Syrian rebels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I wish Mexico would go to Assad's rescue
    Assad is just as bad. But the proper action here is non-intervention by the west. Let Syria sort out their own problems.

Instead we are now accelerating towards WW3 good sirs.

The US and Nato on one side and Syria, China and Russia on the other side.

Comment

Obama has to do a better job in choosing who he tells his secrets to...

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
        Assad is just as bad. But the proper action here is non-intervention by the west. Let Syria sort out their own problems.

Instead we are now accelerating towards WW3 good sirs.

The US and Nato on one side and Syria, China and Russia on the other side.
        i'm not buying the western propaganda bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          i'm not buying the western propaganda bro
          Nor do I. But I've known firsthand what it feels to live under a dictatorship.

The Syrian people are indeed oppressed. But the solution to those problems lie in the hands of the syrians. Not some bogus and evil Obama/Nato interventionist policies.

Americans should be banging the doors of their leaders. No more wars, close all the foreign bases, stop all foreign aid to dictators, etc.

Unfortunately most Americans are content to sit in their couch watching baseball, the Kardashians, and talking about shagging this and dating that instead of being aware of the evils that is slowly taking away your freedoms.

Obama's and for the most part, the establishment's ability to carry out these policies which sap the liberties of your country goes only insofar as Americans remain unaware, divided and ignorant.

Comment

Working...
          X