No announcement yet.

Hey im drunk bro...................

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey im drunk bro...................

Im on it...............and im drunk..................lets spin this ****.....................

Yo, kid the walking dead is on it....................................... Yall reallly dont know............................

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Im on it...............and im drunk..................lets spin this ****.....................

Yo, kid the walking dead is on it....................................... Yall reallly dont know............................

The Army of Northern Virginia or the Army of Tennessee?

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
      The Army of Northern Virginia or the Army of Tennessee?
      Too hard bro. They both #1.

About 5000 of my brothers died of the 1st ky unit. Southern to to death...................
      Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-11-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Too hard bro. They both #1.
        Yeah, damn fine armies they both were.

I had relatives in both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
          Yeah, damn fine armies they both were.

I had relatives in both of them.

blood in and blood out, my friend.

Comment

Same here man and I fly to Holland tomorrow .Last time I was in Holland they wouldn't even serve me alcahol in the hotel or the whole airport incase I scared the passangers .They'd help with anything else though a pre rolled joint that put me to bed on a whity for about 3 days and I seen some hot dutch women that's why I can't wait till tomorrow .

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
              Same here man and I fly to Holland tomorrow .Last time I was in Holland they wouldn't even serve me alcahol in the hotel or the whole airport incase I scared the passangers .They'd help with anything else though a pre rolled joint that put me to bed on a whity for about 3 days and I seen some hot dutch women that's why I can't wait till tomorrow .

If you had American tags on...........it woulda been 1st class my friendo.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post

the Army of Tennessee is P4P #2, too bad they had awful generals

Comment

the Army of Tennessee is P4P #2, too bad they had awful generals
                  Patrick Cleburne and Joseph E. Johnston were first class Generals.

It didn't really matter who was in charge, The Confederacy was going to be worn down no matter who they had in command.

Comment

Working...
                  X