Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Has No Problem With Oleksandr Gvozdyk Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Has No Problem With Oleksandr Gvozdyk Clash

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol was very impressed with the recent performance of Oleksandr Gvozdyk, who traveled to Canada and captured the WBC world title with an eleventh round knockout of longtime champion Adonis Stevenson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Gvozdyk looked great. He worked well and clinched the win at the right time. I’m happy to accept such a fight. But for now it’s too early to talk about it "

Why is it too early to talk about it? Is Bivol scheduled to fight someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      “Gvozdyk looked great. He worked well and clinched the win at the right time. I’m happy to accept such a fight. But for now it’s too early to talk about it "

Bivol checking his health insurance policy first.

Comment

Bivol needs to work on being more aggressive towards opponent that aren't really supposed to phase him. He didn't finish off Chilemba and was reluctant to go all out against Pascal because he was "wary of his power"...that is not a good look for him if he wants to face Gvozdyk or even Badou Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

He said the same thing about Alvarez after the Kovalev W. He is supposedly up for fighting everyone, but later on...

Comment

“He did a good boxing” 😂 fantastic.

Comment

After that Pascal fight, I'm sure it's too early to talk about it.

Comment

I want to see these two juggernauts clash. Beterbiev gets the winner!

Comment

I expect all the LHWs to bow before him, when it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    He said the same thing about Alvarez after the Kovalev W. He is supposedly up for fighting everyone, but later on...
                    Lol He said it about Beterbiev, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X