No announcement yet.

British food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    Fish & chips is the only British dish that the world deems edible.

Otherwise you can join Robbie Barrett for some:

... I'm sure he enjoys them on a regular basis, or you can try many other British favorites.

Roasted Guts

Fish head pie

Chippy Butty (WTF?!! U ain't got no meat Mothafacka?)

.... yep good ol' down home British cookin'.
    Chips were created by the Belgians. It is not English LOL! They can't even claim that.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What cuisine is America known for? Fried chicken?
      Wait are you recalling going to say England has better food then America? I know it's all opinion but wow. We basically have a little bit of everything.

However you guys have better Teas and the French has the best Pastries.

Comment

Southern Bbq is bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
          That was created by the large Bangladeshi community that came to the UK after the second World War to help with the industrial revolution as if helping them with the war effort after being starved in their millions by Churchill wasn't enough.

So, no. The English didn't invent it. They consume it and call it their national dish LMFAO! Even though Bangladeshis and every other race from the Indian subcontinent that is now a British Citizen does not eat that crap at home.

They didn't even invent their prized chips LOL! That was the Belgians.
          I didn't claim they invented it. Regardless of how it got there or whether they claim it as their own is irrelevant to me.

All I know is England, London in particular has some great Indian food. Some of the best I've had, and I've been to India.
          Never been to Bangladesh though so now it might be a place Id consider visiting.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

Comment

I love a bit of toad in the hole.

Comment

And greasy american food is good then is it? Id take a roast beef dinner over a bucket of fried chicken anyday.

Comment

Last edited by COVID-19; 12-10-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Nope. I mentioned pulled pork and chilli. Both American. Both things you dip****s eat. British food is terrible that's why no one eats it.
                    How is chilli american lol. Its literally named in spanish 'chilli con carne'

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      And greasy american food is good then is it? Id take a roast beef dinner over a bucket of fried chicken anyday.
                      You should try some Cajun food or some Texas bbq.

Obviously no good will ever be as good as what you grew up with, but those two are among the best America has to offer imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X