Collapse
No announcement yet.

lomachenko needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he is over 30 years old now. He's a damn geriatric in boxing years. Give the old man a break.

Comment

NoMasChenko is done. He needs to step up in the competition. Maybe a Wilder fight for his next one.

Comment

Loma ducked a 60 year old Pacquiao.

Comment

I hate this portion of the Loma/kov/ggg fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            landing over twice as many shots as a top 5 fighter, reducing pedraza to 11.9 connect percentage, dropping him twice, winning 119-107 on one scorecard

hes ****ing done.....
            You sound like a certain poster used to with Floyd, a little biatch.

You don't compare a Michelin star restaurant with a food cart, he sets high standards thus he's going to get critiqued to that standard.

Obviously some people go overboard, but there are people on this forum who don't know there head from there ass, so you need to learn to ignore it and get thicker skin
            Last edited by sunny31; 12-09-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Yeah, I hate the ones that say he looks like chit when he wins.

Lots of haters.

Comment

He looked like HHH at the end of the fight. Face got pretty swollen last night. He didn't look spectacular until the 11th but he did what he needed to do and won easily.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Yeah, I hate the ones that say he looks like chit when he wins.

Lots of haters.
                  That comment is relative to previous performances. There is nothing wrong with winning and not looking great. That’s the mark of a great fighter. Can win when not at his best.

Too bad you clowns in the portion of Loma’s fan base I mentioned aren’t mature enough to handle comments like that without taking them personally and over reacting like people are hating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    and forget about him beating rigondeaux, walters, russell, linares. they were all bums too.
                    I know. How is he even on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Loma is the best fighter on the planet.

Kovalev beat Ward.

GGG beat Canelo twice...

There's things you need to come to grips with. Loma absolutely F*%KS Davis...

Comment

Working...
                      X