Comments Thread For: Brook Warns Khan: Don't Come Crawling To Me After Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook this is embarrassing kid lol

Comment

I actually want to see Crawford fight any one of these two.

Comment

LMFAO! Not even all his token fans believed his nonsense post fight with the 37th bum of his career that was a STRIPPER. That crowd was DEAD. Silent as hell when Brook was talking that nonsense about Khan.

Brook has been begging for a decade now and we've heard it before that he doesn't care about Khan anymore, even before the fight with the STRIPPER, then soon after realising he can't even beat his usual handpicked bums without getting pieced up he's back out with the Oliver Twist routine.

Lol @ Brook talking like he wouldn't love a fight with a Crawford and the likes. He can only dream of landing a fight with a P4P top fighter but he doesn't dream big. He never has. 37 bums in 40 fights proves this. His dreams consists of Khan running towards him through a field of flowers naked with money bags in each hands.

Lol @ The Matchroom/Sky shills/Brook 'fans' blaming Khan for Brooks poor showing against a STRIPPER with a boxing license and even going as far as saying the STRIPPER was a high level opponent LMFAO!!!

Comment

Khan and Crawford are fighting?

Comment

Brook is displaying nauseating obsession now.

Comment

I don’t understand what’s so hard about this, brook v Kahn winner fights Crawford!and you know he has no problems about traveling to the uk to work

Comment

Brook should just keep it pushing, forget this scrub

Comment

Or Crawford can fight them both back to back. I would love to see Crawford kick Kell Brooks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Or Crawford can fight them both back to back. I would love to see Crawford kick Kell Brooks ass.
                    The ONLY reason either of these fights are being considered by Crawford is because of Al Haymon and the PBC wanting to freeze out Bob Arum. But all these black fight fans are on board with it so nothing will change. Haymon knows that black America will give him a pass, albeit begrudgingly. As though blacks think that this is somehow sticking it to their oppressors. No. Just sticking it to Arum, Crawford, and the actual sport of boxing in general. Way to go black America. Way to go. You've officially lost your right to complain about the decrepit state of boxing in your country.

Comment

Working...
                    X