Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!!] [WOW] MAYWEATHER EMBARRASSED by FEMALE REPORTER at his OWN GYM!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic what he's doing to his career. If it is for a bunch rich people and them only, why the press conference? Glad she asked the question. Put this dumbass in the spot if he wants the limelight still. He deserves all the criticism he's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

Amber Dixon 1-0-0 1KO
      December 6th, 2018
      TMT Gym, Las Vegas, NV

Amber needs dick, son.

Eh, I tried.

Comment

cant lie that was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          its a legitimate question, especially with the size difference hes still not even confident enough to let the guy throw a few kicks. i could understand not allowing takedowns etc but its a damn joke that he cant even throw a kick, this guy takes safety first to a new level. and she makes a good point, he was doing them mma adverts and saying he can wrestle etc, only to chicken out and decide hes going to box a smaller guy whos not a boxer.
          Ali almost lost his leg messing with a kickboxer...If you are not trained to kickbox doing so can be terrible

Comment

Floyd can do what he wants but it’s true that he don’t like no one else to get shine!

It was a stupid question when you already know the answer which women love to do, asking a question knowing the answer to!

I expect Floyd to flatten the kid if he decides to or toy with him to work out some rust!

Comment

Not a huge Floyd fan but i don't see what the problem is with what he says.

He has made it clear that he will only box. Nobody has to sign up for these fights if they don't want to just box, so no point in asking why they don't allow kickboxing.

He give a straight up answer to a pointless question

Comment

A side calls the shots. if Tenshin didn't like the terms he wouldn't be participating. but he knows being mentioned alongside Floyd would boost his career to new level. besides this won't even count towards his boxing record so who cares.

Comment

Lol i knew it was going to be a white reporter lol always causing trouble then playing victim. Typical

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                    If the cameras weren't there, the woman beater would have struck her. Smh. Lock him up anyway
                    Why don’t you try to arrest him since you’re so tough on the internet. He shouldn’t allow white women in his gym anyway they always causing trouble and calling the police. 5yrs from now she’ll claim Floyd threatened her lol

Comment

Hahaha why did he belttile her like that. He did amber like her boyfriend does. “Please just please” might as well hit her with the “come on sweetie”.

Comment

Working...
                      X