No announcement yet.

Fury vs. Prime Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury vs. Prime Lennox Lewis

Who wins this match? I think Fury outboxes him first four rounds but Lennox KOs him eventually.

Fury isn't a big enough puncher to be of great danger to Lewis. His speed, style and movement can be a problem but Lewis was a great puncher and finisher in addition to having a number of tools. He may KO Fury or win a 116-112 type decision.

Comment

Well fury beat arguably the better brother in wlad. Not a cuts win also.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Behave silly....fury was dropped two times by one of most unskilled heavyweights ever and your comparing that to a an all time great lennox lewis..lewis would batter fury and ko him inside 8 rounds.
        I think your forgetting hos tecnically good lewis was and how techically bad wilder is.
        Fury has no chance

Comment

Really??? Smh

... everybody knows Vitali was better. He had power, that he knew how to use, and he had the killer instinct that Wlad lacked.

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Comment

Fury leaves in a body bag

Comment

Lewis hurts him badly. Fury beats any version of Wlad and even Vitali imo but Lewis is a different animal.

H2H, i dont see anybody beating the best of Lewis.

Comment

It is 1979 or so... the 8 track is pumping, got my 007 blade, passing the Puerto Rican's selling Chibah, grabbing a spice ham sandwich at the deli that is a cover for the numbers game in the hood, the guy at the counter takes care of me...since he is not really in the business of selling spiced ham sandwiches lol. lays on me a gigantic Hero with all the trimmings and smiles when I give him a dollar, he gives me three quarters back...

and as I leave the store, ready to cut school (probably) steal a few cigs, maybe catch the Yankees uptown later... some goofy kid asks "Hey D, Larry Holmes looks damn good, who would win between him and Ali?" I about want to murder the kid, I reach for my 007, and say "are you crazy!!? who can beat ali kid? Yeah Holmes is good but Ali was Ali." I back off and realize I was young and stupid once before I became a mature self actualized adult at the age of 15.

Yet now? people are allowed to ask how good Holmes was compared to Ali... Yes? Its not fair to Fury to ask about how he compares to Lewis, Lewis also started out, like Holmes, being frowned upon. Nobody would have compared him to a fighter like prime Tyson, most people thought the first real heavyweight with a punch would murder him... some of us knew better.

The question of how Fury stacks up to Lewis is premature. I will say this, I believe that one day the question will have a legitimate basis for being asked. Fury has the makings of a special fighter...but lets give him time to tell his story.

Here is one similarity between Lewis and Fury: Both men seem to want to take on the best commers!

Comment

Working...
                X