prime pacquiao vs lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prime pacquiao vs lomachenko

who would you rather watch and why?

Pacman, no contest. He was a straight killer.

Comment

I guess also because the only fighter i've ever liked that shows off is Roy Jones and he's the best to ever do it. I grew up watching him and every fighter since that likes to show off seems like a cheap imitation.

No offense to Loma. He's an excellent fighter.

Comment

Pacquiao without a doubt.

Comment

I'm not too sure Loma wins right now tbh. That's a 50/50 fight atm.

Comment

Pacquiao and Marquez (the second fight version of them) each would destroy Loma

Those two were too dangerous.

The highlights of that second fight alone were nothing human.

Comment

I would definitely watch lomachenko. Lots of boxers can be fast. Lots boxers can have power. But lomachenko is something else.

Have you ever seen someone break their opponents like Lomachenko does? I haven't.

Now if it was prime Manny vs prime lomachenko that would be a fight to watch. Imo its 50/50.

Comment

For now it’s pacquiao, let’s see how loma’s career further unfolds

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                  I would definitely watch lomachenko. Lots of boxers can be fast. Lots boxers can have power. But lomachenko is something else.

Have you ever seen someone break their opponents like Lomachenko does? I haven't.

Now if it was prime Manny vs prime lomachenko that would be a fight to watch. Imo its 50/50.
                  U got to be crazy. Prime Pac would. Tear lomachenkos head clean off. 50 50? Loma is good for ehat he is now but pac was something for real and special. We only boost the lomas of the world because we truly don't have any prime pacs prime roys in the sport today. I think this lomachenko has fits by this version pac (thats is no easy fight for.lomas style even today) let alone prime.

Comment

I haven't watched every available Pac fight. I have watched every available Loma fight.

Pac was special. But I can't miss a Loma fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X