Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will be fighting these PBC fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yes I do. Prime Manny wasn't undefeated or unbeatable and his record shows this. Sorry but you can't make his record something it wasn't.
    prime manny didnt fight bums who's best win is an adrien broner! lmao!! prime pac fought ATGs. see the difference? LOL!! who's mikey's best win? aint he 31?

Comment

huh?

I've watched them both fight approximately 60 times in total.

I see you're back to foolishness so I'm out.

If they fight I will take Mikey. If I'm wrong, I will log in and say so.
      yeah huh what!

Spence doesn't have to do the same thing. He may have KO'd him quicker. The point is you can't act like it was prime 147lb Margs he beat.
      yeah huh what!!

Margs is a bum that was fighting 3 lbs under the 154lb limit he had fought at the previous fight.

Comment

young mikey was looking for a way out in the salido fight after he got a lil boo boo !!

Comment

Shame Manny's so old when he joined because there's alot of good fights there.

He may be too old now but he still gives most of them atleast a good fight.

Comment

huh?

I've watched them both fight approximately 60 times in total.

I see you're back to foolishness so I'm out.

If they fight I will take Mikey. If I'm wrong, I will log in and say so.
            I think pacquiao beats Garcia and beats broner , loses to spence and Crawford at this stage of his career.
            Pacquiao when he beat cotto , clottey and Margarito was a different animal and he beats any of those fighters today ..the 4th Marquez he got beat because of his recklessness in trying to finish Marquez and Marquez knew and that is why he refused to give another fight.
            Pacquiao was relentless in his cotto prime and I say beats spence and Crawford. Now he don't.
            But your a good poster and respect your views

Comment

How am I under rating his skill? Just because I point out others have more isn't under rating Manny's skill.

Mikey doesn't have to engage like JMM to beat Manny. Neither does Spence. In Spences' case his length, power and movement will allow him to box from a distance and neutralize Manny's power.

In Mikey's case, I think you confusing an efficient fighter that doesn't waste punches with a flat footed plodder unwilling to throw.

They wouldn't be easy work for Manny because these men would be heavier and they are not plodders.

This isn't about nostalgia. Lets not make 147lb Manny the same as Manny below 130. Let's just use 147 lb Manny's career as a guide.
              Manny beats Mikey but I dont see him beating Spence. Too big , too prime.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                I think pacquiao beats Garcia and beats broner , loses to spence and Crawford at this stage of his career.
                Pacquiao when he beat cotto , clottey and Margarito was a different animal and he beats any of those fighters today ..the 4th Marquez he got beat because of his recklessness in trying to finish Marquez and Marquez knew and that is why he refused to give another fight.
                Pacquiao was relentless in his cotto prime and I say beats spence and Crawford. Now he don't.
                But your a good poster and respect your views
                watch him accuse manny of ped use. Just watch

Comment

Prime Pac clears them all except Floyd!

Current Pac beats Broner, Mikey and maybe Porter but that’s it!

Might have a shot against a Inactive Thurman!

Spence is too much for current Pac, he would walk Pacman down and brutally get him outta there!

Don’t be surprised to see Thurman lobbying to fight Pacman even as his comeback fight!

Comment

Working...
                  X