Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Monroe, Charlo vs. Harrison - Finalized For 12/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Yeah #Lions Only cuz the #Twinkies are too scared to come outside & play.
    correction #LinesOnly

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      So now am a GGG lover? Lol, that makes a change from the hater label directed at me by GGG fanatics. Thanks that made my day. I can go into any thread and call any fight that I think is terrible terrible. I have called other boxers fights terrible over the last 10 years on here, not one fan of their have tried to attack me for it until now. Shows who the real fans are.
      Keep faking it billy.

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        get off the jock, charlos are fighting bums again. I don't see them even trying to fight ggg. Once the dust is settled on another future possible fight like ggg/nelo. Charlos fight bums. Jermall fighting monroe really? Charlos just use fighters names for hype, they don't want that smoke. Charlos are happy sitting on uncle ALs lap getting fed tomatoes cans. AL PAY them good doe. Charlos in there late 20s they still in prospect mode lol. Best name on there record is trout or vanes. U a charlo cheerleader.
        Keep faking the funk frank.

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
          Don't know why you keep bringing up Golovkin to me. I'm not a Golovkin supporter.

But yup, you got no answer because I talk the truth. #True That

Charlo with his 3rd bum in a row.

Take this L son.

Comment

• Seems Charlo rushed to fight Monroe to avoid Glovkin.

Comment

Nobody needs to got to dazn, what NEEDS to happen is the fighters having heart to tell the promoters to work with the networks so they can fight the Charlos & others. BUT YOU wouldn't want that so your favorites stay safe....LMMFAO!

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!
              Do you ever keep up? Lol. Seems like i need to explain tge same two or three things to you for yrs hahaha. Im the one who wants the fights. You full of excuses and extreme low boxing iq. Again....GGG kos charlo, Jacobs kos charlo, Canelo kos charlo etc etc etc. Charlos are c level. DAZN where the mws play now... Get used to it. And please remember these things geesh you mr mainstream

Comment

Yes, we want to see this fight. If that can't happen now, can Charlo please fight a decent opponent in the meantime please? Is that too much to ask for?

Comment

Keep faking it billy.

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!
                  Yep Cosby I would keep “Faking” it.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    u are very mistaken. The IBF would still be at DAZN. Devenchko ain’t going no where. He’s gonna stay with DAZN just like his promoter DiBella has Tevin farmer doing. Plus Devenkchko if he wins would unify with Canelo, the biggest fight out there for him which keeps Canelo with the wbc. Just like Canelo could do a third gggg fight in September and keep that belt on lock all year.

And even if somehow Canelo dropped the wbc and Charlo got it he still wouldn’t have anyone to fight. He would be in same position as Terence Crawford. He would have a belt and be fighting Sulecki and rematches against Centeno wasting a third year of his career.

DAZN got thst 160 on lock with Canelo Andrade Jacobs and maybe getting triple g. It’s on lock.
                    Derenyevchenko has never fought on dazn and isn't signed there. It doesn't seem like Jacobs is either, at least not guaranteed to be because his contract with Matchroom might end with the HBO deal. GGG isn't actually signed there, and if he decides to go there he will have to be paid almost a Canelo level contract, which will pretty much be dazn's boxing budget.

So really dazn only guaranteed to have Canelo and Andrade which HBO had and it didn't make a real difference

Comment

Jul 29, 2017 to Dec. 22, 2018 = 3 fights! WHERE the HELL are YOU getting "2/3 times in 2 years"?

Since 12-10-16 when he fought Julian Williams.

Comment

Working...
                      X