Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fighting a Eddie Hearn fighter. All signs pointing to him going to Dazn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well hearn does have the money to burn at this point, if I was nelo id just do a fight to fight basis if hearn if offering him a nice deal to fight on DANZ then why not?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      a few weeks ago guys on the forum were saying DAZNS failed cause they couldnt sign charlo but now theyve gone and got canelo
      If they got Canelo, they'd have 2 of the biggest cash cows in boxing. Not bad considering he started this venture this year with boxing on Dazn.

Comment

a few weeks ago guys on the forum were saying DAZNS failed cause they couldnt sign charlo but now theyve gone and got canelo
        how much is eddie paying you?

Comment

Lol @ all these canelo nut huggers with there virtual dicks out wanking ferociously over canelos career choices like sad sacks of spunk.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            how much is eddie paying you?
            Pathetic isnt it. People like that actually exist?

Comment

They have?

Comment

No way this is happening

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Well if he’s moving to SMW where Fielding fights, then Hearn promotes the Ring champion in Callum Smith so it would make sense.

Even if not, there is more baggage between Oscar and Arum/Haymon than there is with Hearn so would make sense.

Would be a huge coup for Hearn and DAZN. Two of the sports biggest stars on their network
                  This is what i thought. Outside of a golovkin trilogy there are no real intriguing fights to sell to casuals that will bring in big money. A fight with callum, ring/lineal title in a new weight, the fact hes fought liam so you have the family angle. Could be an easy sell.

Comment

I can't see Canelo making a deal with an entity that doesn't have a PPV platform. Canelo is the biggest name in the game. He can get $20M-$50M+ via PPV per fight. I can't imagine any non-PPV platform can pay that & make it make sense for them.

Joshua wouldn't be on the UK version of DAZN either cuz its not likely it'd make sense for him either with his PPV money. And if he makes a play towards fighting in the US at some point you can bet he'll have his biggest fights there on a PPV platform not the US facing version of DAZN.

Maybe he could do a lesser fight on DAZN deal & still do a PPV deal elsewhere. And Canelo being Canelo means he could do something like that if he chose to.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                      This is what i thought. Outside of a golovkin trilogy there are no real intriguing fights to sell to casuals that will bring in big money. A fight with callum, ring/lineal title in a new weight, the fact hes fought liam so you have the family angle. Could be an easy sell.
                      At 168, he can fight Ramirez or Benavidez and that would sell big.

Comment

Working...
                      X