Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemieux winning 3 rounds on a judge's card is proof that another GBP fix was in play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He never came close to winning a round. He hardly ever landed a solid punch while Saunders peppered him with stiff jabs round after round. It would be impossible for an honest competent judge to give Lemieux a single round.

Comment

Nah i can see it, there were 3 kinda close rounds: round 6, 11 and 12

Comment

I honestly don't even think Lemieux won a sustained 10 seconds, never mind a round.

Comment

If you wanted to give Lemieux an early Christmas gift you could give him one round, maybe two, at best. I personally had it a shut out though, with the 12th being the only round I was thinking of awarding Lemieux because BJS played keep away (and still landed some good shots).

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
            6 and I think maybe 10 if you're really generous. But 3 rounds? No way.
            6 - Saunders was taking a break. Could have gone either way.

10 - Lemieux tried hard. Can see a "mercy" round here.

12 - Saunders didn't do anything. Nothing. Can argue for it.

Comment

I give him one round, at best.

Comment

David didn't even win a round. But still BJS won by a landslide so no complaints there

Comment

You can tell its corrupt when I watched the hbo broadcast after 4 rounds they had lemieux at 27 punches landed so far I counted no more then 10 upto that point.

Comment

I enjoyed watching bill bullying lemieux in the corner end of round 2

Comment

David didn't come close to winning a single round. A complete shut out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X